Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

Discussion in Everything & Anything started by m3rg3, Sep 4, 2008

1. Jan 1, 2008
    just thought of a game, the movie game....

you quote a line or saying out of a WORLD WIDE movie, and the person the posts after much guess the movie. then make a quote himself. if you cant guess, but you have a quote, just post the quote and say that you cant guess it, not allowed to do this all the time though... after 2 times of doing this, someone much guess the quote.

1. no posting more than 1 quote at any 1 time.
    2. no quotes out of TV shows, ONLY MOVIES
    3. No posting the same quote.

for example...
    if i quoted a movie... " Bacardi & Cola.....Do it "
    someone else could say starsky and hutch
    Then the other persons quote.

ill start.....

" Very nice, How much! "
  2. Jul 16, 2008
    i tink i know ummmmmmm borat
  3. Posts
    You're supposed to have a quote in there ;P lol but I'll go next

"Christ. Seven years of college down the drain. Might as well join the fucking Peace Corps."
  4. Jul 16, 2008
    hmmmmmm Animal House i mite be wrong
    "go pikachu"
  5. Posts
    All of the Pokemon movies lol.

"Student: Nice wig, Janis. What's it made of?
    Janis: Your mom's chest hair!"
  6. Jun 29, 2008
    It's sad that I know this, but that's from Mean Girls. lol

"The path of the righteous man is beset on all sides by the iniquities of the selfish and the tyranny of evil men. Blessed is he, who in the name of charity and good will, shepherds the weak through the valley of darkness, for he is truly his brother's keeper and the finder of lost children. And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who would attempt to poison and destroy my brothers. And you will know my name is the Lord when I lay my vengeance upon thee."

fail @ anyone that doesn't know the movie
  7. Posts

Pulp Fiction?

"Patrick Bateman: He was into that whole Yale thing.
    Donald Kimball: Yale thing?
    Patrick Bateman: Yeah, Yale thing.
    Donald Kimball: What whole Yale thing?
    Patrick Bateman: Well, he was probably a closet homosexual who did a lot of cocaine. That whole Yale thing."