Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

Movies

Discussion in The No Count Section started by Super Mario, Mar 22, 2012

1. Oct 17, 2011
    in this thread, post a movie that you have rcently watched. The type does not matter{it can be hitory, action(yeah buddy!!, cartoon, romantic, fancy, sex(lulz),etc}. Here are my favourite movies:
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    I have searched an hour yesterday to try to find a movie that i can watch on netflix but i couldn't find any because i already watched all the movies i wanted, and that is why i made this threadto see what movies you guys have and give ideas to me and all others. Keep this thread spammy an clean and give thoughts and replies about the movie that others post and keep poting everyday if possible the movie that you guys got interested in and tutorials or pics of it if you would like to. My favourite movie stars are the people from expendables, Steve Austin, John Cena and lots of others. Thank you for sharing.
  2. Dec 6, 2011

Movies you should watch:
    -Saving Private Ryan (possibly one of the greatest war movies of all time, THIS IS A MUST-WATCH IF YOU HAVEN'T SEEN IT!) - WWII based, tons of great battle scenes, VERY VERY graphic, if you have a weak stomach, you will puke your guts out.

-Black Hawk Down - A rescue mission to secure troops that went down in a helicopter in enemy territory during some military actions. A sad movie at some points, a lot of nice battle scenes.

-Platoon - During the Vietnam war, I don't remember the storyline too much, but it's extremely graphic, basically a story about a group of soldiers during Vietnam, they go through some problems, some betrayal, etc. Charlie Sheen plays his role very well in this movie.

-Shooter (Mark wahlberg) - A retired sniper gets framed for shooting the president(?). Does some crazy shit to clear his name, some sweet shooting, a lot of sneaking around under the radar, etc.

-Bourne Identity - A government agent that lost his memory of who he was during an assassination mission, pretty much works to figure out who he is, and what he does. Fighting/shooting scenes are aplenty. A great plot if you ask me.

-Bourne Supremacy - Pretty much the same as the first one, goes more in depth about what he's doing/what he's supposed to be doing.

-Bourne Ultimatum - Branches off of the 2nd one, you learn a lot about this one, possibly the best out of the three. I won't reveal too much, but the ending is quite the finale (though there's another sequel to it coming out this fall).

-Enemy at the Gates - Story follows two Russian soldiers fighting in WWII. One of them is a skilled sniper, they fight there way out of enemy territory and help hold the city of Moscow(?). Some great scenes, a lot of sniping & blood, but there's also quite a bit of talking scenes, which some people may not like (though I think they fit perfect into the movie). If your a history freak like me, this is a great movie on the Russian army and the war they fought against Nazi Germany. It goes very in depth of how poorly armed/supplied they were.

-Twelve Angry Men - I know it's a black and white film from 1957, but it's an extremely genius movie, especially if you're into court cases/law, etc. Basically about a short time span of a jury and their decisions/how they were brought up & handled. One of my favorite movies than should be watched, regardless.

What I can think of at the moment, I'll post more once I remember.
    • Like Like x 2
    • Oct 17, 2011
    • Apr 14, 2011
      Well recently none, I get to see my movies early, but the latest i decided to see was Act Of Valor.
    • Dec 6, 2011
      Pretty much half-assed the explanations because I haven't seen quite a few in a while (which now makes me want to watch them now...) but I hope I still gave you a great idea. In order for what you should watch them in:
      1. Saving Private Ryan is an automatic first spot. Such an awesome movie.
      2. Twelve Angry Men
      3. Enemy at the Gates
      4. Shooter
      5. Black Hawk Down
      6. Platoon
      7. Bourne Series
    • Sep 14, 2008

Just watched this. It was an excellent movie :grin:
      • Like Like x 1
      • Agree Agree x 1
      • Feb 12, 2012
        -This Means War (Meh, didnt wanna see it, but my friends did so i had to go :frown:)
        -Tower Heist (Amazing Movie)

Thats all i can remember for now :razz:
      • Oct 17, 2011
        Saw this movie already and my little brother has the video game on the ps3
      • Nov 2, 2011
      • s3th
        This message by s3th has been removed from public view. Deleted by s3th, Mar 24, 2012, Reason: fail post.
        Mar 23, 2012
      • Dec 6, 2011
        He also mentioned movies that he should see, etc.
        • Like Like x 1
        • Jan 21, 2011
          If you notice and actually read the OP, you'll see he asked for suggestions as well. In which case quietly has suggested some pretty good movies.

Sent from my MB870 using Tapatalk
          • Like Like x 1
          • Jul 28, 2011
            I recently watched Tucker and Dale vs Evil. Tis awesome.
          • Mar 12, 2008
          • Jan 8, 2012
            If you havn't watched book of eli, it will blow your fucking mind.
          • Jan 22, 2012
            21 jump street (must watch), a clockwork orange, 2001: a space odyssey, the shining, fear and loathing in las vegas, the departed, there will be blood, wonderland, the town. im really big on movies im pushing 1200 right now..
          • Feb 5, 2012

Good movie, good movie.
          • Oct 17, 2011
            The scorpion king 3 is out and watched it yesterday. Awesome movie
          • Jul 14, 2008
          • Mar 19, 2011
            Just re-watched Crash the other day still one of my favorites.

[IMG]
          • Sep 14, 2008
            MV5BMjM0Nzk5NTc4OV5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwMDA2MzgxNA@@_V1_SY317_

Love this movie
            • Like Like x 1