Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

Moving to spectate.

Discussion in CS:S Zombie Mod started by Orange, Apr 28, 2013

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Feb 8, 2013
    As Kyle suggested for me to make a thread for this feature, I'm going to do it now. Moving to spec is something that I need to do, and perhaps most of you would want this to be a feature in ZM. I do not see a problem with always being able to play as a zombie (if you would like), so being able to have this feature of moving to spec even for regular players would be a good suggestion. I don't know if you guys agree, but you are free to give an opinion on this. Again, this is for ZM, not ZE for ZE has a rule against zombie infiltration.
  2. Feb 27, 2012
    I personally don't have a problem with it. I mean, sometimes it's more fun to be a zombie. As long as it isn't used to avoid death or anything, going spec and then back into game to be a zombie isn't a big deal.
    • Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • Dec 27, 2012
      • Like Like x 2
      • May 14, 2012
        i dont think this would be a very good idea. people would abuse this to go to spec to avoid death which is not allowed, and would be a pain to enforce. i couldn't really see them letting all players move themselves to spec whenever they want.
        • Agree Agree x 3
        • Feb 8, 2013
          If players wants to avoid, they can also disconnect.
          • Agree Agree x 1
          • Sep 25, 2010
            Why not just let people be able to suicide to enter spectators before zombies spawn. That's how it is set up on ze I don't see why it can't be done for zm.
            • Agree Agree x 6
            • Jan 11, 2012
              2. It wasn't a feature for years, why now? Because someone fears to lose his precious rank??

I think it's a horrible idea & I can literally see the abuse that comes with the feature.
              • Agree Agree x 7
              • Feb 8, 2013
                Sorry, but I think rejoining would not lose rank either. So what did you say about losing rank points? 2nd, if you wish to take me off the rank list, I would be totally fine with that. I honestly don't even want to care, but I just care because I am top.
              • May 14, 2012
                yes, and its against the rules. Why would we give them a second way to avoid death where than can still stay in the game. especially if we cant see in chat if they've moved themselves to spec.
              • Feb 3, 2012
              • Jan 27, 2011
                Commands should be used for their purpose. The way you are using this command is not its intended purpose and being used in the incorrect ways. I consider this abuse and think it should not be allowed.
                • Agree Agree x 5
                • May 14, 2012
                  this is the only way i could see this happening.
                • Jan 11, 2012
                  • Funny Funny x 1
                  • Feb 8, 2013
                    Well, the other way would be rejoining. That's fine. Spec just makes it easier. Why do it the hard way when you can go the easier way?
                  • Apr 9, 2007
                    If your idea was, lets say, add a feature to prefer you to be a zombie, I'd be for it. But this ill-thoughtout idea is never happening.

:handcuffs:
                    • Like Like x 4
                    • Winner Winner x 1
                    Thread Status:
                    Not open for further replies.