Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

Mr Js intro

Discussion in Introductions started by MrJensen, Feb 13, 2014

1. Feb 13, 2014
    Well hello.... The names Mrj.... Aka Matt. 27/m moved to TX back in May 2013. No children, going through a divorce. College educated wannabe gaming legend. I hAve 5 horses 3 cats, 2 dogs and a pig named Larry. After divorce 2 dogs cat and Larry. I started gaming back in 2002 for PC. I started on call of duty then 2. Never was good enough but in my head I was, I blamed my video card haha. I've played on this server off and on for the last couple years and I like it! I like long walks on the beach, holding hands under the moon light and staring Into your eyes..... Wait sorry wrong website :wink:. Haha. Anyways my intro:smile:.
    • Funny Funny x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
    • Artistic Artistic x 1
      MrJensen, Feb 13, 2014 Last edited by MrJensen, Feb 13, 2014
    • Jun 11, 2012
      You can hold @Jed hand under the moonlight. Or you know, hold Palmela Handerson hand.
    • Feb 3, 2012
    • Feb 27, 2012
      Welcome to the community Jensen! Sounds like you've been through some tough stuff, but in the end, i hope you have a good time and rest of your life :grin: :party:
    • Feb 13, 2014
      Thanks for the warm welcomes. Gaming is a great stress reducer besides adult time haha. Do Jed.... How about that moon light walk:wink:. Haha. Yes yes life must go on. Now if only I could speed time up and start my 4.5 day weekend.
      • Informative Informative x 1
      • Aug 12, 2012
        does your cats and dogs have names? anyway welcome to the forums, if u play in ZE see you around.
      • Sep 1, 2013
      • Dec 11, 2013
        Welcome to pF admin team @MrJensen.... And I also hope to see u in game :grin:
      • Oct 13, 2011
        Woah 3 cats. I can't even handle one. Anyways welcome :beer:
      • Jul 8, 2012
        Welcome! I miss pets. I only have hermit crabs lol.

Sent from my SCH-R970 using Tapatalk
      • Dec 27, 2012
        Hey you sexy beast, you can walk with me under the moonlight anyday.:wink:
        • Funny Funny x 1
        • Jul 8, 2012

Sent from my SCH-R970 using Tapatalk
          • Like Like x 1
          • Agree Agree x 1
          • Feb 13, 2014
            The more the better. I like seafood so someone better be grilling some shrimp or i'll be irritable.:clown:
          • May 29, 2012
            • Like Like x 1
            • Jul 8, 2012
              • Like Like x 1