Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

Resolved Mr. Speedy

Discussion in Admin Abuse started by Grape, Sep 20, 2015

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Oct 24, 2013
    I was playing the game and I got killed. So I mockingly called somebody a bitch boy on the mic several times but I wasn't actually being honestly hateful towards somebody. Then without any kind of warning or anybody saying anything to me about being quiet, admin or otherwise speedy muted me. This is a complete violation of terms and I demand satisfaction for this incredible oversight of administrative power and gross negligence of the laws we live under. I will offer any further testimony on said issue till the due time has been given to investigate how to further admin/player cooperation. Together we can come together and reduce or even eliminate embarrassing incidents like this that could tarnish the plaguefest institution.

Attached Files:

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Zing! Zing! x 1
    • Wizard! Wizard! x 1
    • Apr 18, 2014
      I was there and well.. Even other admin asked why he got muted.
      Post Merged, Sep 20, 2015
      @Speedy
    • Jul 24, 2014
      I love how people are ready to jump on an admins ass for something they should not be doing in the first place. You called someone a "bitch boy" for several rounds. You were probably just trying to get a rise out of an admin, and when you do you cry.

#ADMINSLIVESMATTER
    • Apr 18, 2014
      So? You still have to follow the rules, because youre an admin, not even a LSA, you dont make the rules, just make every1 else follows them.
    • Feb 8, 2013
      I was there when you were trolling. You deserved it. You meant every word too because I was offended. Don't come bitching in a abuse thread when you start shit all the time.
    • Oct 24, 2013
      You endangered player safety and created a chaotic environment. Your lack of dignity in approaching the matter is very frightening.
      While you may have been right to mute me had I been the nuisance you claimed the procedure is to be followed.
      The atmosphere in the zombie mod server is very tense lately, brash moves like this could cause an all out disruptive protest and trolling.
      The very safety of the website could have been jeopardized.
      • Funny Funny x 2
      • Agree Agree x 1
      • Informative Informative x 1
      • Apr 18, 2014
        That just proof that im not defending you or attacking Speedy. If you deserved it, its not up to me to decide it.
      • Oct 24, 2013
        Your language here and hostile nature that you continue to carry are going to get you killed in your miata.
        I never spoke to you to tell you that I think you are a bitch boy and if I had you would be able to prove it but you do not.
        Your little explosion of extremely negative harsh vibes got you permanently banned before. You can recall I even told you clearly I try not to address you because you are an angry person.
        Please do not be mad at me, guy.
        • Funny Funny x 2
        • Agree Agree x 1
        • Feb 8, 2013
          Stfu about my Miata. You want to brawl? Fight me irl, son. I'll peg you with your own beer bottles.
          • Funny Funny x 1
          • Oct 24, 2013
            This does not belong in the thread, please just take a nice cruise in your miata to chill or netflix.
            • Funny Funny x 3
            • Agree Agree x 1
            • Mar 12, 2015
              I was there, you were annoying, you had it coming @Grape
              Post Merged, Sep 20, 2015
              I still love you like a kidnapped child in my basement though
              Post Merged, Sep 21, 2015
              I was asking why because I didn't see a warning, but many admins warn after muting for a second if the Mic spam is annoying or loud.
            • Apr 18, 2014
            • Oct 29, 2010
              @Speedy, please make sure you follow proper procedure when administrating.

Grape, please stop being a nuisance.

Everyone else, please stop arguing in abuse threads.
              • Winner Winner x 5
              • Like Like x 2
              • Agree Agree x 1
              • Zing! Zing! x 1
              Thread Status:
              Not open for further replies.