Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

MuffinFuhrer told me to post a video, and here it is, MINECRAFT

Discussion in Entertainment started by Jon, Jun 16, 2011

1. Apr 2, 2011

Before you all start yelling at me, first vid, not as good as Muffin's working on it all, I am on a tight schedule at the moment, due to the army and BCT coming up. Anyways, sound issue will be fixed next video of the condo's as muffin wanted. The resolution I am still figuring out... sorry guys :confused:

and I know that muffinfuhrer's is better, and Moonlight's, and Harvey;s lol I just suck at this game :razz:inch:
  2. Sep 26, 2010
    Awesome job man! and HOLY TITS THAT MINESHAFT BE HUGE (that's what she said) :whistling: lol I loved the use of lava for lighting the first floor as well as the multiple entrances...the use of waterfalls was also great for fun/practicality and I used to use multiple water falls to get to the top of my structure :tongue:

Once again awesome job but have you thought about utilizing water and lava to produce cobblestone?
  3. Apr 2, 2011
    I found that out by accident :tongue:

Anyways, you should like my condo's type things, tightly packed as they are. They should be done in a couple days if I slack off... then you will see... well... cobblestone/wood condo type thins :thumbsup:

also thanks for the praise :biggrin: makes me happy (kinda sad about how design/video came out)
  4. Sep 26, 2010
    lol my first video was a night recording and you couldn't see anything :razz: although it was pretty hilarious since I spent the first part of the video killing creeps while saying "take that bitches, gimme yo gunpowda"
  5. Apr 2, 2011
    nice, imma start add creeps when i get MOAR POWERFUL!!!