Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.
  2. Zombie Mod & Zombie Escape received IP changes. Re-add zm.plaguefest.com and ze.plaguefest.com to your favorites to get the new IP's.

Mumble: Connection Refused??

Discussion in Website Feedback & Bugs started by Jon, Apr 14, 2012

1. Apr 2, 2011
    What? What happened? I am getting refused... was I banned? What fuck? Is there a problem with the mumble server? What's going on?
  2. Dec 7, 2010
    Yes, we don't want you anymore that's why you have been permanently banned from mumble.

(not really, I'm having the same problem)
    • Like Like x 1
    • Jun 17, 2011
      Wait what?!?!?! @Harvey goes on mumble?? lol jk
      I'm having the same problem
    • Oct 29, 2010

Edit: Rude Peter.
      • Informative Informative x 1
      • Optimistic Optimistic x 1
      • May 27, 2008
        • Jun 4, 2006
          Should be back up (had to buy a new SSL cert). Let me know if you get any invalid cert warnings.
        • Jan 12, 2011

Mumble certificate invalid

Should I just click 'Yes' and be done with it?
        • Oct 29, 2010
          • Disagree Disagree x 1
          • Jun 4, 2006
            no, hit view cert and gimme a shot of that please :confused:
          • Feb 5, 2012
            Doesn't matter for you because you are in AFK section most of the time lol.
            @Vadleon , I get the same problem, after giving Brian his information package, just hit Yes until the problem is FIXED. :smile:
          • Jun 4, 2006
            Yeah I didn't spend $ for a cert to have it still say invalid and throw up stupid warnings... @Vadleon - what are you using as the server address? Are you using the IP or are you using mumble.plaguefest.com? Just an FYI everyone should be using mumble.plaguefest.com and nothing else.

Edit: Nvm I can see from your screenie that you're using the IP and not the hostname. Cert doesn't match an IP, it matches a host name. Not sure if I can get around this so it covers both but I doubt it, since the cert is signed with a common name being the hostname, not an IP...

So yeah, if you're getting an invalid cert warning - use mumble.plaguefest.com as the server address.
          • Jan 12, 2011

Mumble new certificate

Also, I'll change the IP to the hostname and try again, editing back my results. :sweat:
            Edit: Works now, thanks!
            • Like Like x 1