Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

Mumble Module

Discussion in Website Feedback & Bugs started by cyberwulf, Aug 10, 2011

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dec 17, 2010
    Just a thought. On my clan site i have our team speak to show on it by using the HTML module. Dont know if mumble has a player slot limit, but i think it would be a great idea to have a mumble module on the home page to show that plaguefest has it. It would promote mumble and might bring in more members to this awesome community.
  2. Mar 13, 2010
  3. Dec 17, 2010
    Haha, that's what the admins are there for, to discipline the annoying ones.
  4. Mar 13, 2010
    Nein nein nein. We must have purity in mein Mumble! Only the best and cool are allowed.

But seriously, it's possible although I don't honestly know how much the current mumble community will like the influx of idiots bothering us when we're trying to do stuff.
  5. Apr 6, 2011
    well we promote mumble on the game servers why not on the forums.
  6. Mar 16, 2008
  7. Jun 4, 2006
    Just to reply to this, even though it was necro'd, Mumble modules aren't nearly as easy to create as TS or Vent modules. We will be integrating a custom module into the new site however, which I've been working on daily.

Gonna go ahead and lock this as there's no need for further discussion.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.