Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

Music Stream

Discussion in Everything & Anything started by wrecker1, May 24, 2008

Should I?

Yes 0 vote(s) 0.0%
No 0 vote(s) 0.0%
Ban Punisher 0 vote(s) 0.0%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. Mar 30, 2008
    all i ask for is chat, nothing else, no special anything.

I just wanna be able to talk in admin chat just so I can announce things every now and then (Not admin only chat unless it has to be with the serverwide admin chat)
  2. Mar 12, 2008

Uh...no?
  3. May 22, 2008
  4. Mar 12, 2008

especially for a zombiemod server. i agree SOME techno is alright, but it's what everyone wants, not what a few want.

EDIT:

Techno may be out of the wuestion, as the vote pertains to "Furry raving music" hah. nice choice of words :razz:
  5. May 22, 2008
    Yea I agree with that, I would like to see it mixed up a little bit though... Most of the time I hear classic rock lol
  6. Mar 30, 2008
    see the furry raving stereotype shit is pissing me off.

Yes, im a furry, and yes I have raved, but you know, I dont just listen to techno, infact I listen to only 1 techno song. I mainly have metal (newer and old), and a few country, 1 rap.

So.

Go on.
  7. May 27, 2008
    He only played that one techno song.
  8. May 26, 2008
    I like techno, its gets me excited in a non-sexual sexual way.
  9. Feb 21, 2007
  10. Mar 12, 2008
    some techno is ok, but that bass bumping-blow your damn ears off rave muzak is what should nevar be allowed.

that'll cause complaints.

BTW classic rock pwns you.

Thirdly, I can has cheezburger, and by that i mean great music. keep up the good work slayth.
  11. May 22, 2008
    Dude the untz untz always gets me in the game, and yes classic rock pwns me but Id rather see something more modern. :razz: But whatever, theres always the choice of !musicoffing if I want. That brings up another thing. I think its just down right annoying how many people ask how to turn off the music. Is there anyway you can put a message up when the server starts explaining this?
  12. Mar 12, 2008

we do, it streams in the server to type musicon for the dj, and type musicoff to turn it off. very simple to read, but most people feel its important to bitch untill someone turns it off FOR them, instead of taking 3 seconds to type it out

plus most of the admins have a bind that displays said message over admin chat. people find this out the hard way by getting muted :grin:. its always great fun.