Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

Discussion in Mapping Discussion started by Burnout, Nov 11, 2011

1. Aug 10, 2011
    I know allot of people have been looking for some fresh music for their maps, so let me give you a helping hand for those of you working on ze maps...

xDarkLegacy2x keeps tabs on popular producers/composers of epic (action/adventure/emotional) music, recently he has posted 3 videos of 3 new album compilations being released by Epic Score, they announced the releases a week ago on their facebook page, even if you don't find any music that goes with your maps I highly recommend picking up these albums, the music is absolutely amazing. DarkLegacy's channel is an excellent tool for mappers/music lovers giving you heads up on new releases, links to the the producers/composers webpages and samples of the music before you purchase it.

With almost 500 video's I'm certain you'll find what you're looking for.

2. Jan 11, 2011
    Sounds good. It's just select the right map to put the right songs. :thumbsup: