Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

Muted, norway?

Discussion in Help Desk started by Fr3akZ, Jun 11, 2012

1. Jun 11, 2012
    Im from norway and can't use the ingame communication on ur server, because Norway is probably blocked, why is that?:razz:

maybe unmute me or smth?
  2. Aug 1, 2011
    All countries whos primary language is not English are automatically blacklisted because this server is a English-speaking server. Since speaking in a foreign language is technically mic-spamming and against the rules, countries are blacklisted to make life easier on admins so they don't have to individually mute people.
    I believe there is some talk about white-listing Norway, although I am not sure.
  3. May 14, 2011
    this is the second request in a week so im sure soemthing will be done.

For now lets tag a mod who may be able to help . (didn't know who to pick :tremble:) @Brian
  4. Jan 12, 2011
    You shouldn't need to tag any FMods in this topic since it's under "Help Desk." They'll see it soon enough. :smile:
    • Informative Informative x 2
    • Feb 1, 2011
      Everybody in Norway speaks English! We should really remove them from the auto-mute. I have never met any players from Norway that didn't speak English.
    • Jun 4, 2006
      Every Norwegian I've ever met spoke English. Country unmuted.
      • Like Like x 2