Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

MW3 Imformation

Discussion in Gaming started by conflict, Aug 5, 2011

MW3 OR BF3

MW3 5 vote(s) 25.0%
BF3 15 vote(s) 75.0%
  1. Jul 25, 2011

General Information :

Recoil patterns significantly increased from MW2
    Dive-To-Prone not returning
    Engine improvements : Streaming tech (for greater level scales) and audio tweaks (situational awareness such as bullet wizzby's)
    Console equality is very important to IW. MW3 will have the same resolution and framerate on both consoles.
    MW3's framerate will be locked at 60 FPS meaning it can never go below, but can of course still go over (just like MW2).
    IWNet most likely not returning for PC gamers.
    MW3 will feature built-in support for color-blind players.
    Lots of fan favorites coming back.

So are you guys planning on getting the game for PC or console?
    Im personally going to get BF3 over MW3
  2. Aug 18, 2006
    MW3 = $60 MW2 expansion pack with a few tweaks to the engine.

I definitely prefer BF3 to MW3. I will probably buy MW3 once I have $60 to waste. I'll beat single player, get some multiplayer in, and put it back on the shelf and most likely never play it again - like the previous CoD's, unless this game has the same feel as the older CoD's (like CoD4).

InfinityWard themselves stated that they can't compete with Battlefield 3... Lol.
  3. Mar 26, 2011
  4. Jun 23, 2010

Nuff said.
  5. Feb 20, 2011
    I'll buy both, they're just too different to directly compare, Just because they're first person shooters. It's like comparing Need for Speed with Forza, They're both enjoyable games and I'll be picking up both.

Disappointed about diving to prone not being in it, I loved doing that.

This isn't about either game "winning". Both games will make a crap-load of cash, and have millions of players online playing multi-player.

Both Companies will make lots of profit from it, the players get 2 good games, everybody wins.
  6. Jun 23, 2010
    But BF3 will win more awards then MW3 :razz:
  7. Jan 21, 2011
    I believe the others have said it best. BF > CoD
  8. Feb 20, 2011
    [IMG]

Ill still be picking up both [IMG]
  9. Jul 19, 2011
  10. Jul 25, 2011
    Haha thats what ive always done with the MW Series. Play them a shitload for a week or so then get bored of it
  11. Jul 20, 2010
    Lol MW3 pfft more like piece of shit 3. I'll stick to BF3 thank you very much after what I saw in alpha for BF3 :razz:
  12. May 27, 2008
    Battlefield 1942 and Call of Duty United Offensive. Tired of this bullshit.
  13. Feb 18, 2011
    This. Most definitly.
  14. Jul 14, 2011
    I enjoyed the CoD series more than BF. A lot of players look at the multiplayer aspect of the game and determine games by that. I look at the single player campaign. The story lines in each of the CoD titles makes me feel like I am in the time period.
  15. Jun 25, 2011
    why do people want mw3 so much its basically the same as mw2 but with a diffrent story bf3 is probadly the only game on the list i might try
  16. Jul 14, 2011
    I'm gonna try both but I like the story line in CoD. I'm not all too partial to the graphics but it does help.
  17. Aug 5, 2010
    :banghead:
  18. Mar 31, 2010
    I'm buying both, definitely. This time, though, I'll hope not to suck as bad online...

Now... Real gamers should only be anticipating for the best.... Which is.... SKYRIM!
  19. Jul 14, 2011
    That's if you are into open world RPG type games. I'm more partial to shooters, action, racing games. Occasionally I'll play something like this.
  20. Aug 5, 2010
    SKYYYYYYYYYRIMMMMMMMMMMMMMM wooooooooo cant wait for the game and all it's epic battles :starwars: :whoops: :drag: :mage: