Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

My addiction

Discussion in Everything & Anything started by Viva La Border Patrol, Sep 3, 2011

1. Oct 22, 2007
    So got into water cooling and just doing the cpu wasn't enough. Looked around at different things and decided a full mobo block would work best for my application and hell just plain looks better. Then i saw i could do the memory with a EK block for my dominator ram... FML the loop seems never ending at this stage...

[IMG]

[IMG]
  2. Dec 7, 2010
    I've been doing liquid cooling for 8 years and this is my favorite site for cooling goodies: frozencpu.com
  3. Oct 22, 2007
    Lol screw them, i would go sidewindercomputers.com or aquatuning.de over them. I wanna get a 590 hydro but throwin down 900 on it and then 250 ish after cut/modding my 800d case just isn't worth it. Think i will stick with getting two 6970's and go eyefinity or wait for the 7000 series version of that card and still go eyefinity.
  4. Jun 19, 2011
    I agree totally! :thumbsup: