Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

My Admin Broke?

Discussion in Admin Subscriptions started by Kabe, Aug 21, 2011

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jul 13, 2011
    Hey i repurchased my admin about a week ago and i get on today and it is over.What happend?

Subscription Number: S-51H92580CR942683M
  2. Mar 11, 2011
    they did some cleaning mybe they got u oops they will fix it they did for me repost your purchase receipt
  3. Aug 18, 2006
    Can you give me information on the last payment made?

What?!
  4. Jul 13, 2011
    i think thats the recipt for the lat payment bro
  5. Jul 13, 2011
  6. Aug 18, 2006
    I'm not finding any information regarding to Subscription ID S-51H92580CR942683M - I found your purchase post, but you didn't post the PayPal receipt information. If you can get me the e-mail used for the PayPal account I can search with that. I just need to find your subscription package, duration, whether it's active or not, etc so I can look into more why you got removed.

[EDIT]

I used the e-mail I found on your profile.

PayPal tried to renew your subscription automatically but it kept returning as "Subscription payment failed"

Since it could not pay for the subscription (I would suspect from insufficient funds), PayPal automatically canceled the subscription and you were removed.
  7. Jul 13, 2011
    I believe he needs your soul, but not sure.
  8. Jul 13, 2011
  9. Aug 18, 2006
    Please refer to the post I made above (I edited it after I posted). It's explained there.
  10. Jul 13, 2011
    I repaid on Aug 16 2011 i got the reciept in my mailbox i can give you a screenshot if you want one bro.Maybe cause i didnt cancel the first payment cause i couldnt find it so i thought it was over
  11. Aug 18, 2006
    Oh, I see what happened. You signed up for admin under a new e-mail address. Please try again next map change.
  12. Jul 13, 2011
    Oh lol oops Thanks ray for taking your time and helping me your a good guy :smile:
  13. Jul 13, 2011
  14. Aug 18, 2006
    Wait for a map change. Admins are reloaded every time the map changes, plus the file needs a chance to sync.
  15. Jul 13, 2011
  16. Jul 13, 2011
    yay i got my admin buddy back, back to camping our awesome spots with our pro admin skins, thnx ray.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.