Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

My annoying printer

Discussion in Everything & Anything started by Super Mario, Feb 23, 2012

1. Oct 17, 2011
    I had an assignment last week that discusses a journal of Julius Caesar and the fall do Rome in history.The journal had to be 4 pages.I went home and I started working on it and completed it in 3 days. The last day before the assignment, I went home and checked everything and at night, I turned on my old printer and printed them. I waited few minutes and nothing printed. I decided to print it again and nothing so I did it 3 times again and the printer pissed me off.I was so mad that I wanted to throw it out of the window. I had to copy everything in my awful handwriting and it took me 5 hours to finish the assignment that was 250 point major grade. At 3 p.m., I was enjoying the sleep and having a nice dream and suddenly I hear this noise popping next to me "zzzzzt". I went up and headed to my printer and all I saw were 40 pages that the printer had printed out. I wanted to scream so badly of the inc. that I have waisted in the middle of the night because I have never seen a printer turning out and printing after 5 hours and it was my mistake to re-print 5 times. The next day, I told the teacher what happened and my face turned all red because all my friends were laughing at me the whole period because of that shit. My printer is called Epson Workforce 633.
    Imagine you guys having a printer and you had a job that you had to print out but it never works and it pisses you off.Then, you will have to copy everything down and at night, you hear a strange noise coming out and you wake up and see the pages coming out, what would you do and how would you feel? also, if you have an awful handwriting like me, it will be worser.Please reply to me and give me your idea about what you would do at 3 p.m. I still got A on the assignment:razz: and I didn't let my dad know about the waist of inc.
  2. Feb 14, 2012
    Considering how cheap a new printer is these days. You might be just further ahead to replace the damn thing.
  3. Oct 17, 2011
    But the printer my dad got is still new.We had it for 2 month only
  4. Nov 29, 2010
    Also, it's mostly your computer when a printer decided to muck up.
  5. Oct 17, 2011
    I don't think it was the computer but the computer is way much slower then the printer. It runs like a machine thats fucked up and smashed and takes 3 minutes to open a website. My parents usually use it but i have my own laptop.
  6. Nov 29, 2010