Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

My Apliccation Declined

Discussion in Admin Abuse started by Drik DIggler, May 27, 2007

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. May 26, 2007
    I'd like to defend myself from Sauce's banter about how I was banned from a server for cheating and then lying about it. I have never donated to hl2land.net servers or have donated to any server in CS:S. I think its wrong how sauce can accuse me of being banned from a server when he won't even prove to me where it says on a hl2land.net web page that I have been banned or that I have even donated. I HAVE NOT DONATED AT ALL I SWEAR IT. You must understand that it is difficult for me to defend against sauce because he is practically the site moderator and I come to you all for support. I don't think its right that he can decline my app to join the pF group, mind you not as an admin but as a member of the community. Please understand that I have never hacked or cheated on a CS:S server in my life because I don't even know how to hack. And Sauce don't even think about posting your defense as the second post of this thread because I want to hear what other people have to say about your defiance to my joining of Plaguefest. I have no reason to wrong the pF group with hacking or cheating and never want to. I don't want to leave this on a sour note so I come to resolve this peacefully and with courteousy unlike the post in my other thread which I then edited. I apologize for that sauce and just want to defend myself on a much more intelligent level.
  2. May 26, 2007
    Are you serious dude in that entire statement the only thing you found was irony? Could you please read the rest of it to see my point. Yes it is irony I agree because sauce pissed me off because he wnt prove to me that I was banned. You wouldn't want to see the rest of my old post because I admit I responded with words not meant for forums. I know I'm 15 but my god I'm not some kid I won't stand for this abuse without proper evidence I was banned. You guys are always so nice and I think I deserve some respect right now cause I;m trying to give you all respect.
  3. Posts
    You did not need to make a new thread. Post your bullshit in the first thread. Closed.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.