Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

My Candidate for 2016

Discussion in The No Count Section started by Dr.Tommy Oliver, Jan 16, 2016

1. Feb 5, 2013
    This is my first time voting in a general election. Since I don't like any of the candidates I plan on writing Kim Jong-Un name in. Why you ask? Simple Kim Jong-Un represents the best of both Donald Trump and Bernie Sanders. He also has the best hair style out of the two.

If you want a true populist as President then Kim Jong-Un is your man. He will be the most American President we have in a long time. So please I urge my fellow citizens to support Kim Jong Un for President. Kim is truly a man of the people and for the people.

What a Kim Jong-Un Presidency would look like:

No Mexicans
    Stronger military
    Free healthcare
    Free college
    $15 dollar wage
    Ending Imperialism

As an add bonuses Kim will make flag burning illegal. In North Korea burning the flag is illegal punishable by death or impersonation in slave labor camps.
  2. Jun 29, 2014
    • Programming King Programming King x 1
    • Feb 5, 2013
      I hate to disappoint you but I already beat Trump to the chase. I'm the one who came up with the idea of closing the Internet long before Trump and Hillary even suggest it. If Trump want to build a wall to kick Mexicans out he should come to me. I can give him a few good pointers in keeping foreigners out of the country. In my country we have Zero Mexicans.
    • Feb 8, 2013
      I'd vote for Donald Trump. Every other candidate sucks.
      Post Merged, Jan 17, 2016
      Suck it up. He'll push you back over the edge if he goes to you.
      Post Merged, Jan 17, 2016
      Kim Jong sucks ass. He doesn't do anything about immigrants.
    • Feb 5, 2013
      Orange wrote: I'd vote for Donald Trump. Every other candidate sucks.

You should rethink your vote. In my country we have zero Mexicans and no Internet. That is exactly what Donald Duck wants!

Orange wrote: Suck it up. He'll push you back over the edge if he goes to you.

Donald Trump is already sucking it up to me. The other day Donald give me credit for becoming a dictator at such a young age. He wishes that more young people will become like me in the future.
      Dr.Tommy Oliver, Jan 17, 2016 Last edited by Dr.Tommy Oliver, Jan 17, 2016
    • Jan 21, 2011
      • Funny Funny x 1
      • Feb 5, 2013
        Dr.Tommy Oliver, Jan 17, 2016 Last edited by Dr.Tommy Oliver, Jan 17, 2016
      • Feb 18, 2011
      • Feb 25, 2014
      • Jan 21, 2011
        • Zing! Zing! x 1
        • Feb 25, 2014
          of-course where do you think he got his great acting skills from.