Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

My Cousin Just Died

Discussion in The No Count Section started by Synopsis, Aug 13, 2012

1. May 28, 2012
    I know that dying is a bad thing. I also know that i should feel slightly sad at all. But why am i unable to feel bad about it. You would think i would cry, but i'm not. >.>

Anyone got any answers?
  2. May 30, 2012
    Sad to hear let him
    :rose: R.I.P.:rose:
    Kim, Aug 13, 2012 Last edited by Kim, Aug 13, 2012
  3. Aug 18, 2006
    Sorry to hear about your loss.

People grieve in different ways. It's not uncommon for people to not cry when they first hear the news, as getting over a death of a loved one is a process.
  4. Oct 27, 2010
    My condolences. Everyone handles sad news differently. Be with those you love.
  5. Feb 18, 2011
    I know this feeling, I have lost family members in the past and was unable to show the expected norm of sadness. It may not be the same for you, but I end up thinking about it for an hour or two, maybe even a day and turn away from it. I have come to realize that I do it because if I focus too long on the sad part of something I won't have time to enjoy the things I experiance daily. Maybe it is the same for you, where you go about your normal routine after a small amount of time. There could be plenty of other factors to why you feel this way too.
  6. May 31, 2012
    For me, things like this take a while to digest, and really 'hit'.
  7. Nov 6, 2011
    i dont cry i just get angry which is prolly bad but what can ya do sorry for your loss bro
  8. Jan 11, 2012
    I lost my grandma 3 days ago and I didn't cried too. Like Ray said, People grieve in different ways.

R.I.P. :rose:
  9. May 28, 2012
    Thanks guys <3
    Post Merged, Aug 13, 2012
    Hes a guy >.>
  10. May 30, 2012
    LMFAO What a fail XD, gonna edit dat.
  11. May 15, 2011
    Can also depend on your views. Death is unstoppable, and ultimately, it will come, for everyone. I personally see no point in becoming sad. I too have lost family and friends without remorse. It's a grim outlook but fuck that's life.
  12. Sep 14, 2008
    It's weird. I lost my dad awhile ago and I didn't cry at all. but I lost my mom last week and I'm still bawling like a baby. You deal with it however you want. Sorry for your loss.
  13. May 5, 2011
    Sorry your your lost man, at first when my dad passed away I didn't cry till I actually saw him at the funeral home. Prayers out to you your family and his family.
  14. Oct 17, 2011
    It's all good man. We all all die one day and find ourselves in heaven. My mom's friend Died yesterday too from cancer and I told her thsat life is about losing souls and giving it to another one cause people die and others get born and oo my oncle's nephew got born that day. I'm sorry for your loss. R.I.P.