Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

My crash being on the news

Discussion in Everything & Anything started by AgoraphobicNosebleed, Apr 5, 2011

1. Aug 25, 2009
    A small video of a reporter taking video shots of my crash monday morning
  2. Oct 27, 2010
    I wonder if you'll get charged the eviromental clean up fee. How fast were you going?
  3. Feb 21, 2007
    why did u crash
  4. Sep 21, 2008
    They probably gonna hit him with property damage tickets, as well as reckless. Although the reckless would be fightable in a court of law.
  5. Aug 25, 2009
    I fell asleep at the wheel. Although I was intoxicated, the police did not give me any tickets. I dont know what is going to happen.
  6. Aug 25, 2009
    I was going under the speed limit btw
  7. Aug 18, 2006

I'm glad you're okay.
  8. Feb 15, 2011

You got lucky that your back didnt break you junky!
    Be carefull next time and try not to hurt yourself :wink: We need you for some aboose!
  9. Jun 4, 2006
    You got lucky man, good thing you weren't going faster or hit something worse. Glad you're not hurt.
  10. Dec 17, 2010
    Damn man you need to be more careful, we don't need to be losing admins.[IMG]
  11. Oct 8, 2009
    omg. you need to be more careful! hope you're getting better!
  12. Feb 18, 2011
    Wow...I actually saw this one on the news....Didn't think there were any other admins in El Paso but congrats on not being hurt to bad.
  13. Aug 2, 2010
    Glad you're not hurt and still with us.

Funny how the article says SUV but it's clearly a Nissan Frontier in the video. Stupid reporters.
  14. Aug 25, 2009
    Yeah haha Its actually a Titan but yeah I saw they put suv instead of a truck. My friend recorded it onto a vcr tape and the caster says shit like "Young El Paso man amazingly escapes serious injury. After a crash like that it is simply gods way of saying, it is not his time yet". I got nothing but bad bruises and a whole lot of white powder shit from the airbag being deployed.
  15. Oct 8, 2009
    ouch. good thing it was worst.
  16. Aug 2, 2010
    Please, the car's not even that messed up. Way to make things so damn dramatic for ratings instead of being super cereals like they should be. If that truck was wrapped around a pole and you were literally inches from being impaled, that would be narrowly escaping.

I think I see manbearpig in that video.
  17. Aug 25, 2009
    Lmao well good thing it doesnt show you the front
  18. Oct 22, 2007
    So consumption of ETOH and you get off with nothing? Man your cops are dumb.... Hell here you could have a breath mint and they would want a test.
  19. Aug 25, 2009
    Yeah preety much, they didnt give me any sort of test they just threw my ass in the ambulance and to the hospital we go. Only the hospital knows my BAC
  20. Sep 21, 2008
    You're situation is very serious and in no way a joke, but what this reporter said made me lol so fucking hard.

Good thing you aren't in more trouble, a license suspension would suck.