Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

My damn cat.. smh

Discussion in Creativity started by TrainedSquirrel, Feb 1, 2012

1. Jul 8, 2011
    When im walking around in my house my cat always seems to find himself infront of my legs causeing me to trip over him.
    I believe that his main goal is too trip me for some odd reason. So, to solve my boredom, i saw and drew a somewhat "meme" face that i believe he makes when he has completed a task of tripping me for the day...

My damn cat :wallbash:
  2. Dec 6, 2011
    This is funny as fuck. My Maltese is 10years old and is losing his vision. So whenever somebody walks by when he's sleeping, or he sees someone new in the house, he flips a shit and starts barking like crazy, and runs after you biting your ankles. I would think he makes this type of face when he walks back to his spot after he's ripped up your ankles.....

Also, nice Peter Griffin ball sack chin. =P

Skip to 0:25:
  3. Jul 8, 2011
    Every time i look at the picture i find myself laughing really hard. i really do not know why the face is so fucking funny but it is!! And thats a really funny!!! xD
    haha thanks.
  4. Feb 18, 2011
    I loled. Nice drawing bro.
  5. Jul 8, 2011
    haha thanks!!