Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

My deaf kitty, Psycho, loves water,,,

Discussion in Entertainment started by Seraphine, Jul 2, 2011

1. Jul 23, 2010
    Washing a dish is impossible if he's awake.

2. Apr 2, 2011
  3. Oct 27, 2010
    My Newfoundland is like that. He destroyed one of those upside-down-tomato-planter-things just to play with the water used as ballast in the base of the planter
  4. Feb 18, 2011
    My cat is obsesed with half and half. Its very bad.. She never shuts up till she gets it
  5. Feb 11, 2011
    Wish my cats were like that. They flip "psycho" if I even bring them into the bathroom. I have scars on my arm to prove it. lol beautiful cat btw.
  6. Jul 23, 2010
    Thank you! I rescued him a few weeks ago and he's taken over the house!
  7. Feb 8, 2011
    my cat will try and try to get outside. When she finally does, she will be out there for a min or two, when she comes back in she runs for the food like shes been trapped out there for weeks. Everytime never fails lol
  8. Feb 18, 2011
    Heres my cat. She sounds quiet now, but you should hear her sometimes...

9. May 27, 2008
    I'm gonna be the first one to say this. Wet pussy.
  10. Jan 21, 2011
  11. Sep 14, 2008
    Aww your kitten is really cute Femme :wub:
  12. Feb 18, 2011
    WHAT ABOUT MY CAT? SHE DESERVES RECIGNITION TOO.
  13. Jul 23, 2010
    Very cute! I would suggest you give her lactose free cats milk you can purchase from the supermarket. If the consistency is not right for her... make a roux by melting a tiny bit of butter and mixing some flour til it becomes like a paste...and add it to some of the heated up milk.

Cows milk is very bad for cats.

If you want to go the cheap route, just buy lactose free milk.
  14. Feb 11, 2011
    Even though I agree I gave my Russian Blue Vit D milk from from the jug all 19 years of her life. I'm guessing she wasn't lactose intolerant. Just like penis' cat she loved it, and would hop up on her back legs and kneed into my hips until I poured her some.
  15. Oct 27, 2010
    I've heard this forever, but I've given regular milk to my cat everyday for ten years and she is as happy and healthy as could be. I think this is more of an old wives tale then an actual danger.

EDIT:

Did we just get trolled?
  16. Jul 23, 2010
    I kind of equate it to McDonalds. I love the stuff, but my body doesn't.

The kitty milk has added nutrients as well, and because she drinks half and half daily, this substitute would be helpful.

The primary protein in milk is casein, which has been shown to lead to heart problems and blindness in cats if too high.

I'm just sayin'. It's a healthier alternative.