Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

My delima

Discussion in Everything & Anything started by juggalopablo, Jun 1, 2008

1. May 26, 2008
    Ok so my dad is thinking about giving me 15$ a month for my online gaming needs. My first thought was to get admin on my favorite server, but when I told my bestest friend in the whole wide world he insisted we should start playing WoW again, the only thing is its kinda boring when hes not online at the same time as me. Oh and theres another contestant for the 15 bucks, another friend of mine plays CoH/CoV (City of Heroes/Villains) and it looks pretty cool. Best case scenario is that I convince my friend to get CSS. Well what do you think I should do? :huh:
  2. Feb 21, 2007
  3. May 26, 2008
    Counter Strike, but you see I don't wanna get bored with it which is why i'm considering one of the other games.
  4. Dec 30, 2006
    well even if you do one month and decide to cancel and play something else. your not stuck with like a contract that you have to keep paying. I played city of heroes its not that great. Im not just saying that because i want you to buy admin it got boring quick. You could always try 1 month of admin on pf and decide from there.
  5. May 26, 2008
    I guess i'll make a last minute choice (its what im best at) when my dad comes back.
  6. Mar 30, 2008
    CoV and CoH is very repetitive like WoW is, CSS would be the better option

Only thing I like about WoW is endgame, which in the end will get repetitive too

I only play WoW cause of a friend myself now
  7. Mar 12, 2008

WoW is fail unless that friend is gonna be on a LOT.

CS:S, everyone is always on, and its a lot more fun than Farming for hours upon hours on end.

plus...zombies are more interesting >:3
  8. Mar 30, 2008
    depends if the zombies are smart, most zombies that i can kill with a shitty cade and no trying (not just cause of the unlimited ammo)

but it still depends on perspective
  9. Mar 12, 2008
    they lack brains. no pun intended, really, i meant on the player side.

they dont take the HP into consideration and just decide to charge away hoping that continually knifing a cade will cause it to break <_<

Enter the blockers.

then everyone fucks up. i dont know who was on that one time, but INSIGHT held off 26,

COUNT IT,

26! motherfucking zombies all at once, with just a soda machine... i have the demo right here if you are at all interested. this is how hard the zombies failed, and even clone was surprised, LOL

demo: http://senduit.com/741c2a
  10. Mar 31, 2008
    who knows what you can do with such power :devil:
  11. Mar 12, 2008
    if you willingly abuse it, it'll get pulled in an instant. because of past admins that abused as soon as they got it,

im guessing its not a great idea to do that.