Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

My faggot dog doing this faggot look everytime I come home

Discussion in The No Count Section started by Peter, Apr 29, 2012

1. May 27, 2008
    Every fucking day. Every single fucking day this little faggot just sits there and gives me this stupid look on his face.
    [IMG]
    • Funny Funny x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • Wizard! Wizard! x 1
    • Nov 2, 2011
    • Mar 26, 2011
    • Oct 29, 2010
      meeko, Apr 29, 2012 Last edited by meeko, Apr 29, 2012
    • Dec 7, 2010
    • Apr 9, 2007

RIP Wicket.
      [IMG]
    • Mar 12, 2008
      I'm harder than an eskimo in heat! Quick, hand me some tuna im gonna bring it around town!

Jesus now the cat got washed in the rain, time to air out the handbag. Cheddar bay biscuits and frozen hamburger patties. 2 bottles of chardonnay.
      • Agree Agree x 1
      • Jun 4, 2006
        where have I seen this before... same fucking headline too... you done dug up some old ass reddit or some shit
        • Zing! x 3
        • Agree x 2
        • Like x 1
        • Funny x 1
        • Winner x 1
        • Informative x 1
        • Mar 31, 2011
          I've also seen this on tumblr multiple times O.o
        • Feb 20, 2011

My name is John, and I hate every single one of you. All of you are fat, retarded, no-lifes who spend every second of their day looking at stupid ass pictures. You are everything bad in the world. Honestly, have any of you ever gotten any pussy? I mean, I guess it's fun making fun of people because of your own insecurities, but you all take to a whole new level. This is even worse than jerking off to pictures on facebook.

Don't be a stranger. Just hit me with your best shot. I'm pretty much perfect. I was captain of the football team, and starter on my basketball team. What sports do you play, other than "jack off to naked drawn Japanese people"? I also get straight A's, and have a banging hot girlfriend (She just blew me; Shit was SO cash). You are all faggots who should just kill yourselves. Thanks for listening.

Pic Related: It's me and my bitch

[IMG]
          • Agree Agree x 1
          • May 27, 2008
            Internet searching from YEARS ago. Totally worth posting, though.