Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

My first ever ZE event

Discussion in Setup an Event started by benmytot, Mar 19, 2015

1. Nov 19, 2010
    This will be my first ever Zombie Escape event for CSS and I really hope everything goes well!
    Hopefully this event will be a step towards pF's ZE revival!

I'm thinking of doing the event on ze_Predator

Well, I know a lot of people already know how to beat this map but to me I still find it fun & challenging :smile: Of course I'm open to map suggestions.

Prize: 2 Months Donator for 2 deserving players!
    For Example:
    - Players who can lead the team
    - Players who score a lot of points(either for boss or zombies)

Now, when will the event take place?
    Friday, 27 March 2015. 10:00PM (22:00) Eastern Time

Why am I doing this event?
    I hate to see 0/64 everyday! I miss the days where I can just hop on the ze server and just have fun non stop for hours
    and I bet some of you guys are thinking of the same thing.. We have to revive ZE!

If this event goes well, I'll definitely be doing more events with even more prizes!
    • Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Feb 25, 2014
      The thing that would help is a core of 10 players atleast playing everyday on ze, that would help the revival. I like this idea but to get people to play you need to have people everyday on the server.
    • Apr 28, 2013

It's actually a very good choice because it's a fairly old tryhard map that still holds up to zombie escape today. It would teach new players some core mechanics of ze that most new maps won't have.
    • Mar 26, 2012
      Predator is my favorite map. I am not sure if I can make it. I'll be out of town that day.
    • May 17, 2014
      • Apr 18, 2014
      • May 31, 2012
        • Apr 28, 2013
          He's not forum banned. I quote him for how good he used gauss (he also pm'd me a day after the win if I was jealous about his gauss usage).
          • Informative Informative x 1
          • Aug 12, 2012
            yea I was trying it out, plus during that time in ZE there weren't that many admins on during the late night hours to take care of the trouble makers.
          • May 17, 2014
          • Nov 19, 2010
            Sorry guys! I'm gonna have to reschedule this event to a later date due to work X_X Sorry!!!!!!!!!!!!