Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

My First Legit Predator Ultimate Win [No alien device]

Discussion in Counter-Strike: Source started by Mind Trapz, Jan 22, 2012

1. Jan 5, 2012

Playing on hellz.fr unlimited ammo server. Some idiot used the alien device too early, lol.
  2. Feb 18, 2011
    Oh god wheres google translator when you need it.

Good job though.
  3. Jan 5, 2012
    yeah, lol i can't understand too but it's fine
  4. Jul 4, 2011
    Nice one Mind Trapz., good job. :thumbsup:
  5. Jan 5, 2012
    thanks tony, pretty tough without alien device, but good thing the respawns were disabled.
  6. Jul 4, 2011
    Yeah, they decided to disable it on that map due to the amount of fails, so much that they started to hate playing it. :ninja:
  7. Jan 5, 2012
    yeah can't blame them for disabling respawns, the zombies have no knock back, so if there was respawns it would be impossible to defend the bridge at the end :/
  8. Apr 29, 2011
    I think thats the same server impulse beat pred on. Do they have freeze grenades?

(Btws, infinite ammo + No respawn = Not a legit win. Only legit on limited ammo server.)
  9. Nov 2, 2011
    Nice video to watch, but unlimited ammo...
  10. Jan 5, 2012
    lol what are you talking about, it was legit. The zombies have knock back btw so unlimited ammo doesn't really help
  11. Jan 5, 2012
    zombies don't really have knockback
  12. Jan 23, 2012
    I agree that with unlimited ammo and no re-spawn it's not entirely a LEGIT win. However, it is still a win.
  13. Jan 5, 2012
    zombies BARELY have knock back so it's very hard to shoot them off the bridge at the end
  14. Jan 23, 2012
    Oh man, how did I ever beat Resident Evil without knock back! D:
  15. Aug 18, 2006
    HOLY SERVER LAG. I feel much better about PlagueFest's server performance now.
  16. Dec 7, 2010
    I was thinking the same thing after watching that elevator.
  17. Dec 6, 2011
    Nice win, but I CANNOT STAND THAT SERVER. A bunch of foreign noobs. And all of their donators get 5 napalm grenades, 5 freeze grenades, and 5 (something else, forgot what). So all of that added to no respawn and unlimited ammo, it's very easy. On that server the zombies rarely win unless all of the noobs are in there, which, sometimes, is somewhat often. I'm sorry that I'm being such a downer here, but this is far from a LEGIT win :confused: Also, no clue why you play on that server lol, should just drop $5 a month for donator here and have ten times more fun.
  18. Jul 4, 2011
  19. Jan 5, 2012
    Yeah lol, i lag randomly a lot of on hellz.fr, but on plaguefest i'm fine because you fixed the connection issues
  20. Jan 5, 2012
    lol, i play on plaguefest 80% of the time, check my rank, i'm 8th http://www.gametracker.com/server_info/