Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

My heart goes out to all of you!

Discussion in Everything & Anything started by NightFury, Sep 10, 2011

1. Nov 2, 2010
    I just want to give my heart out to all of you who were afflicted by the travesty of 9/11. And I would like to commemorate your bravery for the dark day of 9/11. I lost a family member in 9/11 too. Uncle Howard, he died on the 77th floor. And obviously with fires being everywhere he never made it out. I would just like to let everyone know that I am commemorating 9/11 over here as well. Got a huge picture of 9/11 and a nice flag of America to go with it.
    Stay strong America!

P.s. I am one day ahead of you guys so it's like 5:25 pm on Saturday right now.. So I will celebrate it rightly on Monday :grin:
  2. Jun 19, 2011
    :thumbsup: for this post
    :starwars: till the end
    :sad: for the people who died
  3. Aug 18, 2006
    Indeed. I remember 9/11 as if it were yesterday. It played a huge role in me enlisting in the Army.

It's also amazing how much progress WTC 1 has made in the past year. It's the tallest building in lower Manhattan now.

My condolences to those who lost family in the attacks.
  4. Apr 2, 2011
    It is a terrible thing that happened and gives me renewed fervor about the War and why we need to win...

God Bless those affected by the Attacks, my heart and prayers go out to you.
  5. Sep 14, 2008
    That's really pretty
  6. May 27, 2008
    I remember I was on my bed watching the news really early in the morning. Ten years old not knowing what's going on, then learning about it.
  7. Nov 2, 2010
    Good to know most of you remember it well. I was hoping to go to NYC this month before the memorial but alas I am working double time with University. But my dad's there on a business trip, so I told him to commemorate his brother's death at ground zero. I hope they put his name on the copper plates, cause nearly 3,000 people died. So it's gonna be a long find haha.
  8. Apr 14, 2011
    i remember where i was. all the uk schools had been told to get all the kid out now, and i was like wtf is a world trade cent ( dont wish to my rube i was 12 ) .i got home and they was playing it on the news and i was like shit.

i guess you guys feel the same i do on the london bombing day