Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

My introduction.

Discussion in Introductions started by zenta420, Feb 20, 2011

1. Feb 18, 2011
    Alright I am Zenta420 in game. My real name is Tony and I am 26 years old. I have a 4 year old daughter that is almost 5 and my wife, who mean everything to me. I play games when I have time between taking care of my family and working. I live in Minnesota for those of you that don't know that is the United States. Yes I do have a job and the only reason why I am able to play video games is because my daughter goes to daycare.

I came up with my name about 12 years ago when I needed to come up with an email. I thought that getting high and the number 420 were cool. I have since grown up. For work In the winter I plow and shovel snow. During the rest of the year I do tree removal and landscaping. I don't know much else to put here but it has been fun playing on this server and I hope to get to know the rest of you guys better.
  2. Feb 17, 2011

see u in game :grin: