Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

my job

Discussion in Everything & Anything started by death, Jul 7, 2008

1. Oct 27, 2007
    nope i got bets on this from today from 7 people asking me to make this vid so sry
  3. Dec 30, 2006
    Asking you to make this vid? Sorry, but this is just too sickening.
  4. Oct 7, 2007
    Aww....this is very disturbing...makes me sad for people actually wanting to see such a thing. :frown: I hope someone looks into this and deletes it or whatever..thats all I have to say.
  5. Posts
    Why is it always the people from Canada can't deal with the violence?
    lol

But yeah, that is pretty fucked up to post..

I don't know if it should be deleted or not. This could cause a lot of people to go vegetarian.
  6. May 27, 2008

OMG.

Woah. Death. Dude there is a limit.
  7. Jul 7, 2008
    hey im sry guys ask what i do and i tould them and they tould me to make me a vid of it so i did and yha...i cant complane i make 800 a week so ya..
  8. Jan 1, 2008
  10. Jul 7, 2008
    frist thing you got to know about me.. i never lie
  11. Dec 30, 2006
    Im confused about the video? Someone explain to me what is going on?

Ok i Know now but I dont know what is so disturbing. this happens all over america.
  12. Oct 7, 2007

Well Ck everyone has their own opinions, everyone is not the same so therefore we think differently. I myself being female its not easy to watch things like that. I looove animals. And it may happen all over America but that doesnt mean its okay, and you can post it all over your communities forums. I dont know why they killed that poor animal, nor do I care. I just know its wrong, and it shouldn't be there. :frown:
  13. Posts
    Maybe since I'm a West Virginian, and I'm used to people hunting on my property, and skinning deer. Maybe that's why I'm not affected by it. It just goes to show. People are pansies. Haha.
  14. Jul 7, 2008
    kitty i love animals too i have 2 dogs 1 duck and a chahca. I do this for my work because the bulls/cafes are not purebreads and farmers dont want a cafe neither a bull in this case that is not a purebread because purebreads give farmers alot more out of them than a mixbread. So i know how you feel and im sorry but its my job. That is what i do for a living and i have never killed a animal in my life and never will. so take this time people and just think on when u get a pet and you take it to the vet and get it balls ripped off. im doing the same for the bulls/meals its just another way of life.
  15. Apr 2, 2008
    Gotta get you guys out to the woods sometimes... like take down a 12 point buck with a .22 :grin:

Anyways, ya gotta do what ya got to do in order to get some good beef... But I'll admit that is close as it gets to being similarly disturbing to /b/.
  16. Jul 7, 2008
  17. Oct 27, 2007
    Thats a disturbing video, if wanna go make a fucked up thing such as that do so but do people a favour and not post it here? maybe keep it private amoung those who "dared" you
  18. Oct 22, 2007
    Eh didn't see the big deal, but wouldn't be a fan of i dunno eating balls..