Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

My keyboard messed up!

Discussion in The No Count Section started by redchance, Feb 6, 2012

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jan 31, 2012
    My keyboard got milk spilled on it and it evidently kicked som1. I didnt want to have a issue, so i told him,"Sorry and i also told him it was a drill, i didnt want to have that discussion with all people in the server".
  2. Aug 10, 2011
  3. Jul 27, 2011
    There is no way you could write a perfect reason for the kick if your keyboard messed up...
  4. Jul 14, 2008

[IMG]

On a serious note, if it was an accident I'm sure it won't happen again so there shouldn't be any issues.
  5. Jul 27, 2011
    No but he kicked the guy for backstabbing...
  6. Aug 10, 2011

Edit: Well that's depressing invisible image :/
  7. Jun 17, 2011
    For future reference, It's better to own up to a mistake then to make a lie up to make it seem like it was on accident or you will lose your credibility. But if you did kick him for backstabbing that is admin abuse....
  8. Nov 29, 2010
    ... So, milk has the capabilities to type in part of somebody's name and press enter, wow, sentient milk
  9. Apr 2, 2011
  10. Dec 6, 2011
    There's no need to lie. Also, if Celexie is correct about the kicking for backstabbing, then you are abusing your admin powers, and that won't be tolerated.
  11. Mar 20, 2011
    Yeah, no need for lies, we all make mistakes bro, but you cannot kick because someone back stabbed you.

I recommend you read this

http://plaguefest.com/index.php?/topic/5317-enforcement-policies-and-procedures/
  12. Nov 16, 2011
  13. Jul 14, 2008
    Rechance has been talked to, apparently this was a complete misunderstanding. :locked:
  14. Sep 14, 2008
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.