Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

My leave of Absence

Discussion in Everything & Anything started by Ray, Mar 8, 2012

1. Aug 18, 2006
    Hello PlagueFest

Right now my life situation is a mess. It's not anybody's fault but my own and I'm in the process of fixing it. That is why I am taking a Hiatus from my responsibilities from PlagueFest, I need time to concentrate on my life and prioritize, as a result I will not be spending as much time on my computer as it provides a distraction, which for me, will be counterproductive. I have a lot of things to change and to fix. I have to fix my emotional state of mind, make myself truly independent, and to fix past wrongdoings, just to name a few items (they are actually all pretty inter-connected). The past week, especially the past couple of days, has been a real ass kicker for me. I am determined for change. Now more than ever, I can promise you that.

Don't worry though, PF will be unaffected by my absence, the rest of the Management will make sure PlagueFest stays in good operating order as they've been doing. I'll be back again soon (how soon, I don't know. I can't put a time frame on this). For now though, I just need a little weight to be lifted off my chest so I can concentrate on me and do what is best for my own well being. When I do return, I have some plans, and we'll make PlagueFest better than ever!

Thanks for understanding,
    - Ray.

PS: I am not asking for support. I've got to do this all on my own.
    • Informative Informative x 1
    • Feb 11, 2012
      Good luck! I hope u can fix everything :cool:
    • Jul 28, 2011
      Cya around, hope you can sort things out.
    • Nov 2, 2011
      You got this Ray, we are all here to support you. :smile:
    • Mar 26, 2011
      Not again Ray! :frown: I'll miss you again.
    • Nov 29, 2010
      Farewell. See you around.
    • Jan 12, 2011
      Hey, do what you need to. Just don't go insane from bottling up emotions. You can come back at any time to blow off some steam on games and we'll be here to talk if you need it. Take care, and I wish you well in your self-aligning efforts @Ray!
    • Sep 22, 2010
      Unfortunately, we all have to face our OWN problems and tough it out, first step is... to take that step.
      • Agree Agree x 1
      • Mar 2, 2012
        Take care, there is light at the end of the tunnel. Seeya around!
      • Feb 24, 2011
        Good luck out there Ray.
      • Sep 14, 2008
        Goodluck Ray! I know you can do it. You're a strong willed person. We love you.
      • Mar 12, 2008
        Beat some meat and lose some negative energy.

detailed pic below.

• Apr 9, 2007
        I've corrected the typography error in the Title, I hope it wasn't intentional.
      • Sep 6, 2010
        Good luck, Ray! Hope things work out for you!
      • Jan 10, 2009
        bye ray. you can do eeeet!
      • Feb 14, 2012
        Good luck. I hope everything works out for you.
      • Jul 8, 2011
        Good luck Ray and hope too see you around again soon!!:thumbsup:
      • Oct 20, 2011
        Good luck Ray, we'll keep your seat warm for you.
      • May 15, 2011
        Bai bai Ray! :grin: Have fun and be back soon. ^^
      • Dec 30, 2011
        You need to find the 7th horcrux!