Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

my MC server

Discussion in Minecraft started by LadyMoOnLiGht, Jun 30, 2011

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Oct 10, 2010
    dont wanna see any of you guys on my MC server
    casuse provided my map to Patrick, and first thing i saw
    was blow up Month of work with TNT.

this isnt even serious!

my server is back up and running, and will keep whitelist on.

you pF guys will not be whitelisted
  2. Mar 25, 2011
    Anonymous person you dick.... You always gotta ruin the fun for all us other well behaved people.

edit: and yes i am.
  3. Oct 10, 2010
    it wasnt even Patrick

i think it was Muffinfuhrer

but not sure to 100%
  4. May 27, 2008
    What the hell? :\
  5. Jun 4, 2006
    What the hell indeed... so you're denying anyone with an association to PF because SOMEONE is a fool and fucked your shit up? Is my understanding correct?

Sorry to hear your work got destroyed though. No backups? Should definitely look into a backup plugin of some sort to backup your world once in a while. Also get Logblock or similar so you can know for sure who griefs your server, it is a godsend! There's also plugins that log / warn in-game admins when anyone places certain blocks or destroys them such as TNT.
  6. Nov 29, 2010
  7. May 27, 2008
    This is why some of us are afraid to get certain people white listed on the PF server.
  8. Oct 10, 2010
    Dont understand me wrong, but it was Patricks Server, with loaded my World
    and someone find it funny to plant tons of TNT there (and blow up buildings)

i dint even know who ...

this looks for me like pretty disrepect
  9. Jul 1, 2010
    Definitely disrespectful in my eyes, and shouldn't have happened. You should always do a backup or should keep a copy of the world kept just incase. Also, lumping all of pF in to one category like that just because of 1 or 2 people is kinda meh imo. I understand your frustration and anger though.
  10. Jun 4, 2006
    Oh so your world is perfectly fine and it wasn't even on your server? lol... I can see how you might take it as disrespect since it was your work that they were fucking with but them doing so on your own server and you not having backups is a whole 'nother level of severity...
  11. Oct 10, 2010
    it does no matter if there is a backup

planting TNT everywhere .. shows disrespect others work
    even trough they are ops
  12. May 15, 2011
    I TOLD you.

That Muffin went bad.

Don't keep it, just throw it out.

Patrick should do this then.

Or you could have made a copy of your map before loading it up onto the server.

But ya I must agree not everyone on pF is a douche.

Most. But not all. :razz:

You should make copies of your map every so often in case of this.
  13. Oct 10, 2010
    i did copys and backups...

just the fact i saw tnt desroys such quickly was shocked me
  14. May 15, 2011
    Well a white list is fine.

It's just the "No pF Members allowed! GRRRRR!"

Makes me sad. :frown:

I'm a pF member but I wouldn't do something like that.

Just be picky about who you let in.

No more muffins. :razz:
  15. Oct 10, 2010
    im not sure if it was muffin,
    but i think so

just lets wait for an answer from Patrick
  16. Apr 9, 2007
    Eh. So someone playing on Patricks server blew up your backed up map and now PlagueFest gets the blame? I don't get this at all. Unless if I'm completely missing something.
  17. Oct 10, 2010
    yeah, you missing something
    it does no matter if it was Patricks server, or my Map

the fact is someone blow up others buildings pretty quickly

this guy cannot even know if there is a backup or not

you know?
  18. Apr 9, 2007
    Not really. Patrick's server isn't even remotely associated with PlagueFest. It's like I buy a burger from McDonalds, I find a hair in it. Then I proceed to blame Burger King for finding a hair in my McDonalds burger.
  19. Mar 25, 2011
    I think she's worried that whoever did it at patricks server will do it to hers, and she doesn't want to put up with it. Thats what I'm getting from all this at least.
  20. Apr 9, 2007
    Well... While I can't speak to who destroyed her backed up Map on Patrick's server (Which has Zero relation to PlagueFest). Simply outing the entire community for this doesn't really seem right at all.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.