Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

My Medical Marijuana Plants

Discussion in Everything & Anything started by Rush, Jun 10, 2011

1. Dec 6, 2010
    [IMG][IMG][IMG][IMG][IMG][IMG][IMG]~There are 3 Pineapple Express, 1 Hawaiian Skunk #1 [pure Sativa] & a White Russian Indica.

There only 6 weeks old, but were off to a good start =)
  2. Nov 2, 2010
    They just sitting out there? You got a condition? Lol that is a lot of weed.. Don't let Dillinger near there man..
  3. Dec 6, 2010
    ~Yeah, MMJ keeps me from going Blind from Diabetic Glaucoma...

Montana let's me grow 6-plants so I thought I would give it a try =) These little buddy's are only 6-weeks old but they are Kicking Ass!

I'll post before I Harvest, I know majoryoon is gonna wanna keep from going blind too [lol].

4. Nov 2, 2010
    Damn, im sorry to hear your condition. Hope you hold out well man, that Marijuana will definately make you feel better. :smile:
  5. Feb 21, 2007
    or you could control your diabetes better, and prevent diabetic retinopathy o0
  6. Dec 6, 2010

I've been out of money entirely sine unemployment ran out... Medication is too expensive so I try & eat right, exercise & live 'Green'.

It's not pretty but It definitely get's me through the day ya know?

I'd get rid of that aspect of life if I had medical insurance for sure...
  7. Feb 21, 2007
    are u american? I'm pretty sure diabetics qualify for Medicaid
  8. Dec 6, 2010
    Never knew that was an option... I think I don't qualify on account of the way Montana [the 48th poorest State] allocates Medicaid.
  9. Mar 19, 2011
    Hope you get better, Those plants are a beauty.
  10. Feb 1, 2011
    Hey bro, didn't know you had a condition - sorry to hear that man. Hope shit clears up.

Til then, keep blazin!! :grin:
  11. Apr 11, 2011
    Nice plants, hope the condition gets better though. 6 plants is a lot when they are fully grown how long does one harvest last you? You know its also good money to sell a couple pounds to the dispensaries for straight up cash. My dad also grows since hes been having pain for years, sciatica is the reason but there's always a lot left over from a 6 plant harvest lol.

Close up:

Far shot:
  12. Dec 6, 2010
    This is my 1st Rodeo so-to-speak, but they aren't even 2-feet tall yet!

I think they look fairly thick for being ~18 inches, I have all Summer so they will get Huge I'm sure, but Montana doesn't have a very long growing season....

Your plants are beautiful & I bet they were Delicious =)

Wish me Luck!
  13. Apr 11, 2011
    lol goodluck! I'm not really sure how they taste or anything, I tried weed like once only and i boiled it in milk and made some rice pudding....lol? But yea I've never actually smoked it
  14. Feb 17, 2011
    no wonder ur posts in the "dear diary" forum r weird :whistling: haha