Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

My mic gets auto-muted on MGs...

Discussion in Everything & Anything started by Riko, Jul 12, 2012

1. Jul 6, 2012
    And I was wondering: Would it be asking too much to whitelist my country, Portugal? I mean I barely see Portuguese people joining pF MG server and when I do, it's the same guy, and he doesn't even have a mic.
    I suppose my country is blacklisted because of different language but I'm mature so I won't mic-spam you guys with Portuguese LOL. I know how to speak English very well so I'd like to talk to our pF mates.

Please... Q.Q
  2. May 14, 2011
    Well you have to make a case for your country. Say that most people in your country speak English (if this is true ofc) and maybe find another player in the same predicament as you to help push your case.

ALTERNATIVELY - If you buy donor you get taken off the blacklist (personally not your country). This may be an incentive for you to donate but of course donation is not necessary if your request gets approved.

Don't forget the other donor perks!
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Jul 6, 2012
      I will be a revolutionary! I will fight for my rights D:

Anyways, the Donor Perks are temporary, and I don't have Paypal and my credit card is not VISA, it's Maestro which is shit for stuff like this. Most of the time I can't buy anything with it x(
    • Jul 8, 2012
      Doesn't asking an admin to mute/un mute also solve this? although temporary.
      • Agree Agree x 1
      • Jul 6, 2012
        That would work, mate. But I believe that admins CBA unmuting me everytime we change maps :/
      • Nov 29, 2010
        From my stay in Portugal, quite a number of people were able to speak fluent english, I haven't met someone who didn't speak english there
        • Informative Informative x 1
        • Jul 6, 2012
          See? Another reason of why we should be white listed [IMG]
          C'mon help me! I just want to be able to talk D:
        • Jan 14, 2012
          It's quite simple if I'm not mistaken. Donator / admin subscription = unmute.
        • May 15, 2011
        • Mar 12, 2008
          If it was me, and you indeed speak as you type, i would have no problem muting/unmuting after every map change you so you could use the mic. There's usually tons of admins on every server at every point of the day anyways, they could do it (or should give you a chance at least).
        • Feb 21, 2007
          • Like Like x 2
          • Friendly Friendly x 2
          • Wizard! Wizard! x 1
          • Informative Informative x 1
          • Jul 6, 2012
            You did so!? Thank you very much!! :grin:
          • Jul 6, 2012
            So yesterday the server was very broken and Richard had to restart a few stuff. I guess my country got moved again to blacklist.
            I'm muted so can anyone solve this for me please? :/
          • Jun 3, 2012
            Until this gets fixed again you should just do what zenzr said and just ask an admin for a mute/unmute. I'm pretty sure any admin would be fine with doing this as long as you don't cause any problems which it seems to me that you won't.
          • Jul 6, 2012
            Cheers, mate. No problem, I never got warned because of mic. People like to hear me haha xD. I'll wait but can anyone update me whe this is fixed please?

Thanks
            Post Merged, Jul 20, 2012
            God! Some of the admins just won't unmute me. Even if I explain why am I muted.
          • Jun 4, 2012
            Try PMing [user]Retslag1[/user] as he was the one who unmuted you in MG in the first place. Maybe he can fix it for you.
            • Like Like x 1
            • Jul 6, 2012
            • Apr 9, 2007
              Sorry. I broke this. Should be fixed on map change, or already fixed if the map changed within the last 20 minutes.
            • Jul 6, 2012
              Thank you, Kyle! Sorry to have to bother you guys with this. Thank you very much ^^