Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

My Minecraft Creation (first vid too) :P

Discussion in Entertainment started by MuffinFuhrer, Jun 14, 2011

1. Dec 29, 2006
    Whole video I was waiting for you to go up top, shame! Nicely done though.
  2. Apr 2, 2011
    How did you change your charaacter to commander riker?

Also SOOO COOOLLLL!!!!!!!!
  3. Jun 4, 2006
    Moved to media madhouse...
  4. Mar 31, 2011
    What texture pack? :smile:
  5. Oct 10, 2010
    i also interested on
  6. May 6, 2011
    I am this _____ OLD.
  7. Feb 12, 2011
    Well if you guys need a good texture pack, I use this one :
  8. Oct 10, 2010
    yeah, this is nice one,
    but i think this shader mod dont work for me,
    cause all looks flat
  9. Sep 26, 2010
    Don't worry, I'll post another video when I'm finished with the walkway (thinking a curved/enclosed by glass passageway on the outside...as well as constructing a keep/fortress around the lighthouse with additional structures of course)

the first link is the actual website with dl/upload skin types while the second link is how to use them

HD texture pack...here's the link for all the info you need to know :thumbsup:
  10. Apr 2, 2011
    Thanks!! :biggrin: i hate you though, I am addicted to building something as grand as your lighthouse... but my condo's unit design need work :razz:inch:
  11. Sep 26, 2010
    post a vid! and hey, it took me like 14 worlds before I finally chose the keep the one I've been working on :tongue: there's soooooooooooooo much more I want to do and try in my current and future worlds
  12. Apr 2, 2011
    problem is for me, when I try to post of youtube, it wont process it, it says it does, and I wait for days and days before i give up, how do you get around it? also condos would not be shown, lol that is in scale design and individual room design process at the moment lol :confused:
  13. May 15, 2011
    What a beautiful world! Did you use a seed or just bleh?

The islands are so nicely split apart. This sorta made me want to start playing Minecraft again. :3
  14. Sep 26, 2010
    well I used two programs, torrented fraps :ninja: shhhhh don't tell anyone I'm a pirate even though I just added a ninja emoticon :teehee: and a program called "freestudio" to compress the files and load them to youtube 1000x faster without sacrificing resolution/overall look

the link for fraps

the link for freestudio, and yes it is FREE

The islands are spread out nicely and I never use any seeds...random gets me baking if you know what I mean :wink:
  15. Apr 2, 2011
    psst, muffin, we don't support pirates, hence the ninja emoticon... so you're a ninja now... also thanks!