Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

My Panda!

Discussion in Programming started by Tewfen, Nov 18, 2014

1. May 17, 2014
    Recently I was very interested in coding mostly because my brother codes. I decided to go to Khan's Academy and learn a bit about it. As a result I have created a masterpiece! It took me 2 hours and 50 lines of code to make this Panda!

http://www.khanacademy.org/computer-programming/spin-off-of-project-wild-animal/6088358072942592

Also I don't really know much about programming/coding, I know there are languages like Python and C++ but what language am I using?

Please don't hate remember I'm a young newbie!
    • Programming King Programming King x 3
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • Oct 24, 2013
    • Feb 8, 2013
      Congrats. Keep it up if it's something you like doing. You can actually think of studying in this field.
      • Friendly Friendly x 1
      • Dec 10, 2013

But damn its nice you've achieved this! Wish I could learn that, keep that up!
        • Friendly Friendly x 1
        • Feb 27, 2012
          • Friendly Friendly x 1
          • Jan 5, 2012
            Impressive Tewfen! I see you have other skills too aside from trolling on the mic.
            • Funny Funny x 3
            • May 17, 2014
              Post Merged, Nov 19, 2014
              Thanks Zoey.
              Haha thanks!
              Thanks Tony!
              It just has 50 lines of code to the side and a picture of a panda to the right. I'm hoping to learn how to animate next!