Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

My Recent Addiction

Discussion in Gaming started by Clam Chowder, Apr 11, 2011

1. Nov 29, 2010
    I'm a sucker for flight sims and any games that involve flying.

At the moment, I'm playing Apache: Air Assault (2010)

http://www.facebook.com/video/video.php?v=10150569424160301&comments

First mission in the game
  2. Jan 5, 2007
    I think I played the demo for that on the 360. Controls were so horribly designed that half the time you could hardly aim at anything. :confused:
  3. Nov 29, 2010
    Actually, the controls are perfectly fine for me, there was a definite learning curve, but that's me playing a ps3 controller
  4. Jan 5, 2007
    I'm probably just too used to the helicopter controls for Bad Company 2, which Apache's are pretty much the complete opposite of.
  5. Jan 12, 2011
    Have you tried Crimson Skies on either PC or Xbox? Also, for something a bit more abstract, try The Polynomial on Steam. It's one of those kinda games where you have a ton of options to play with music in, and probably won't test most of them for a month out. I like flying games too, but I haven't played really any in a while.
  6. Nov 29, 2010
    I'll check them out. at the moment I've been playing a ton of apache and I recently beat both hawx's