Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

My recent post

Discussion in The No Count Section started by Curt Popo, Jan 27, 2015

1. Dec 28, 2014
    That post took me 30 seconds to make just like this one. If you think I care enough to actually compose a post anyone would care about you are stupid I was bored and had nothing else better to do so I found something to complain about calm down people. hhhahahahahahhahhahahahhahahahahahahahahh
  2. Oct 13, 2011
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • Zing! Zing! x 1
    • Jan 3, 2013
      • Funny Funny x 1
      • Zing! Zing! x 1
      • Dec 28, 2014
        Yes im reallllllylyyy dymmmbmbbbb imsooo stupidiididdddddd
        Post Merged, Jan 27, 2015
        I have 0 educiton cant type words and careef abotuyt what you think\nj
      • Dec 27, 2012
        Just like real life has its own rules, so do forums such as this one. I sure hope, for your own good, that you don't behave the same way you do here as in real life. Or do you go around in real life breaking rules there as well because you are bored? Is your care cup empty there as well?

On a different note, you do seem to care enough to make this thread to let us know that you "don't care". Kind of contradicting if you ask me.
        http://plaguefest.com/threads/battle-raps-here.19968/

^ This was posted in the right section approximately 2 hours after you made this thread. Not sure if management or LSA sorted it out for you or if...Yeah.
      • Dec 28, 2014
        calm your tits im trolling you im bored and cant sleep
      • Oct 13, 2011
      • Dec 28, 2014
        youll never know why I do what I do I don't even know why I do what I do
      • Oct 13, 2011
      • Dec 27, 2012
        Rule number one of how to troll: Never confess that you are a troll. The moment you say that you are trolling is the same moment you failed.
      • Dec 28, 2014
        You'll never win
      • Oct 13, 2011
      • Dec 28, 2014
        Haters gone hate
      • Jan 5, 2014
      • May 15, 2011
        • Agree Agree x 2
        • Jan 25, 2014
        • Feb 8, 2013
        • May 31, 2012
          I took a picture like that a few years ago :razz:

[IMG]
        • Oct 24, 2013
          The worst part about you Curt is that I thought you were cool at first, then you had a temper tantrum when you didn't get exactly what you wanted.
          On top of that you keep posting as if you've been attacked so you're retaliating against people as if they think about you outside of checking this forum.
          The only reason you're even getting all this attention is because this place moves slowly so your frantic attempts are viewable by everybody visiting.
          I'd be willing to bet you revisit the site repeatedly to check the responses or if there are any because you want us to give you more attention.
          This all started because people were talking about assholes and also not giving you a beacon/catering to your whims.

I have some advice for you, stop it. Put your position into perspective. Nobody here is laughing with you, just at you.
          Sure you're going to have a few laughs with your grammatically incorrect outbursts of ignorance but when you get banned you'll regret it.
          You're not so much a troll but a sad clown who isn't happy within so you put on a show in hopes somebody equally frustrated will join in.
          Let's just call this what it is, a disgruntled male adolescent living out familiar age of rebellious behavior many young men as yourself feel they need to go through in order to establish meager independence.
          [IMG]
          • Like Like x 2
          • Agree Agree x 1
          • Funny Funny x 1
          • May 17, 2014
            You're definitely not a troll. More like a banana. An insane homophobic banana
            • Funny Funny x 4