Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

My redemption attempt

Discussion in Admin Abuse started by Buttery Cat, Dec 1, 2011

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dec 1, 2011
    Hello Plague Fest admins and other folk such as clam chowder and penguin, you may know me as Purple cat, whom was banned several months ago due to my friend ( which really isn't anymore) 's actions, now there is one thing that i have come on here to ask for, and that would be redemption. As you may know i was banned along with almost every other cat, and im over that now, yes i kept my name with a cat in it but now im way far away from the other ones, they all broke off around a month after and rainbow cat made that mlpcss thing, since then i have been thinking about asking for my redemption... I will admit that i did say the former cat's site name once in chat for a member of the old clan, and that i had talked about certain clan discussions a couple times, but i personally dont think that is worth a ban, i believe i was dragged under with Rainbow cat and warrior cat, and i will apologize for my outburst on here, but i was very pissed off because of what had happened, i know that if you let me have a second chance i could be a better person on there and such, i will apologize to everyone that i insulted and called "plague fags" but i wish not to apologize to Agorophobic nose bleed and Agorophobic dream, because they both did insult me and nose bleed banned me for saying Rainbow's ban was bs. but anyways im just requesting that you give me a second chance because i know i screwed up, but im a better person now and in with a different crowd in a new clan ( which i wont discuss in the chat) so please understand my appeal and now i have fraps to record if someone actually does something bad, thank you for reading and good bye for now.

-Purple/Buttery Cat
  2. Feb 18, 2011
    If you want to make an unban request post here: http://plaguefest.com/sb/index.php?p=protest
    I am a bit fuzzy on the whole cats thing, give it a shot and see how it turns out.
  3. Dec 1, 2011
    Yeah i just remembered that lol, last time i did it i didn't get a reply but im not afraid of trying it again, as long as it gets me closer! thanks btw :grin:
  4. Dec 1, 2011
    It says that i already have a request for the id, so im guessing they never opened it, please tell the people who run the ban protest thing to check on mine! p.s. i don't know what it says, i made it months ago.
  5. Feb 21, 2007
    was not aware that u cannot make more than one ban protest. Anyways, I suppose an unban would be OK.

Dont recruit on other people's servers, it is rude.

Dont align yourself with assholes, like you previously were.

Another ban for something similar to this previous one, may result in your permanent ban/removal.

The admin that originally banned you, probably did so in a catch all attempt, since there were multile "CATS" members that were causing trouble simultaneously. Don't hold it against him.
  6. Jul 14, 2008
  7. Dec 1, 2011

STEAM_0:0:1919537
  8. Feb 21, 2007
  9. Jul 14, 2010
    While I am not the original banner, I would say I am fine with an unban. Also what rets said :thumbsup:
  10. Dec 1, 2011
    Really Thanks so much! and i promise that i wont break those rules, some of my best moments were on plaguefest when it comes to css!
  11. Dec 1, 2011
  12. Dec 1, 2011
    also i think your right about the catch all thing, so i wont hold it on him :grin:
  13. Nov 29, 2010
    I don't even recall being involved in any of this?
  14. Jul 14, 2008
    Rets unbanned you. Read the rules and don't cause trouble. :locked:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.