Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

My schools IT office got hacked.

Discussion in Everything & Anything started by Drunk Cat, Aug 20, 2013

1. Oct 13, 2011
    So a group of guys hacked our schools IT mail server. And I think this was pretty funny because this morning everyone I know was talking about that fox and dragon dildos lmao.

[IMG]
    And this is the second email. They are simply saying they had a second attack but I'm pretty sure there were more than two attacks.

[IMG]
    • Funny Funny x 10
    • Mar 14, 2013
      there was this time in highschool where my teachers computer was being hacked, files were being moved and the cursor was moving by itself, the teacher comes in. was confused as to what was happeneing and then the computer went back to normal. We continued our normal class time after that
    • Nov 17, 2012
      'Good reminder about safe computing, checking your home computer for viruses blah blah'.

Are they for real? More like they need to check theirs first xD

A friend of mine at a different school, he managed to get into their systems and transfer $50,000 to some students account for the lols. xD
    • Mar 30, 2012
      Reminds me of that one time i created a script on a shared folder @ school network, that infinitely locked any computer that ran it, i managed to crash the entire school website and network with it for one weekend.

Never got caught, and had a good laughs.
      I still have no idea who fucking idiot ran the script or launched it on the machine hosting school data, but i hope he was fired. LOL

(Sorry if i'm unclear, i have no idea how to translate this from Finnish, haha)
      • Funny Funny x 1
      • Aug 7, 2012
      • Feb 11, 2012
        The derp is strong with this one or drunk. Probably drunk ^_^
      • Aug 7, 2012
        Post Merged, Aug 21, 2013
        also large dragon dildos are at least $120/each so they're just wasting their monies.
      • Nov 17, 2012
        Hehe. Back in like Primary School I would cancel people's priniting. Pretty badass.
        • Useful Useful x 1
        • Aug 13, 2013