Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

My spray appears INVIS to other players...

Discussion in Technical Support started by Terrasaurusrex, Mar 9, 2015

1. Nov 18, 2013
    I can see my own spray but other players are saying mines is invisible. Anyone know what might be wrong? I imported the spray through the in-game menu. The spray is .jpg and seems to of imported/converted correctly but other players are still unable to see it.

Does anyone else have this problem? Thanks. :angel:
  2. Oct 13, 2011
  3. Jan 21, 2011
  4. Nov 18, 2013
    Anyone know if this issue is client or server side? Has anyone found a workaround or do we have to wait for valve?
  5. Jan 21, 2011
    The issue is with KyleCode™ and any fixes to that are at the discretion of the beavers.
    • Funny Funny x 3
    • Mar 10, 2014
      i dont see that sprays are that big of an issue, i say we dont need them, but the community seems to want them. its been an ongoing issue for quite sometime, and if they wanted it fixed they would have looked more deeply into the situation.
    • Sep 7, 2010
      I enjoy seeing everyone's sprays... I find it to often be great insight into another player; and a great way to spend idle time between battles. It is personally important to me to be able to enjoy this aspect of css.
      • Agree Agree x 3
      • Funny Funny x 2
      • Mar 10, 2014
      • May 15, 2014
        I have the same problem. I can't see other people's sprays, except mine.
      • Mar 30, 2013
        I have no idea if this could work, but try to play on a server where sprays are not broken. Check if you see them, then go back to pF and check if you see all sprays.
      • Mar 10, 2014
        Sprays have been brokn for quite some time.
      • Aug 12, 2012
        even when ze was populated, sprays were not working................... and here I am having some new bouncing boobies gif sprays to show you guys:wink:
      • Apr 9, 2007
      • Jul 8, 2012

/s
      • Feb 25, 2014
        I don't want anyone to see my dirty spray:kiss:
      • Jul 20, 2012
      • Feb 24, 2011
        I have some really weird thing going on when it comes to this. For some reason i can see @Kaemons spray (including my own which is normal) and Kaemons only.
        It didn't stop after i reformated my PC, and i still see the ghost of Kaemon to this day.
      • Jul 20, 2014
        w6a7z99, Jul 2, 2015 Last edited by w6a7z99, Jul 2, 2015
      • Dec 17, 2007
        This is not a new issue, it has been going on for a long while. They've tried to fix it, but it's one of those weird things that they just can't get to work.
      • Apr 9, 2007