Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

My time is short

Discussion in Everything & Anything started by [pF]Disturbed_One, Jun 18, 2015

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mar 10, 2014
    Theres alot of shit thats been going on in the server, and im beginning to feel like the server and the admins are semi corrupt. people are letting things slide because they are friends. Banning and punishing because they are mad at an individual. i cant take this kind of shit anymore, @Tony The Tiger i wanna thankyou for your Generous Donation of admin and will ride it out for the duration, but i may just leave and call it done after this. Plague Fest is no longer the server and community that i used to remember, this new Wave of admins brought on by @AgoraphobicNosebleed 's Summer extraviganza has corrupt the server in my eyes, i understand that the server needs funding, and those loyal players will keep paying. but at the same time, these new guys who think they are hot shit have run out a lot of Long termers and im deeply saddened. So ill give it some thought over the days but this may be Goodbye.
    • Agree Agree x 3
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
    • May 16, 2013
      • Agree Agree x 1
      • Mar 29, 2015
        it will seriously be the saddest day in PF history if you go :*( your really really cool i remember the first time i met u coming back here u where so good dont gooo :frown::frown::confused::crying:
      • Jun 17, 2014
        Can't we just roll the server time back 6 months? :frown:
        FUCK IT I QUIT TOO
        • Like Like x 1
        • Funny Funny x 1
        • Dec 27, 2012
          I hope the server has changed when I come back, completely agree with you. I just hope you'll stay perhaps not as an admin (you're a damn good one) but as a member or donator. Plaguefest needs more people like you. Hope to see you again when I come back but if not, stay cool and awesome and don't change. You're a really nice guy. Steam? I think I have you there. Have a damn good summer bro, wish you the best of the best. <3
          • Like Like x 1
          • May 5, 2011
            Bahaha lies. Nice prank. I'll help you admin if someone gives me admin haha. You we can't let kids ruin our game play / server. Just do what you do, ignore other ppl trying to interfere. Been in your situation, just do what an admin should do and it'll be all good. Sometimes the newer admins just need some guidance, and if that does not work, then just talk to higher lvl admins about it, get it done quick and simple and return to game. No drama, just point out the issue, evidence, etc. and BAM issue solved and back to game.
            • Like Like x 1
            • Agree Agree x 1
            • Sep 30, 2014
              I agree with you disty although I am apart of nosebleed's summer event , obviously everyone can see plaguefest has changed a lot these last few months but I think we can get it back how it used to be, as far as new admins getting carried away goes I think that needs to be taken care of by the higher ups & more experienced admins to guide those people and punish them if needed. I've always enjoyed playing with you bud i'de hate to see you go :thinking::thumbsdown:
            • Feb 8, 2013
              I watched the change of the admins go from 3 years back to now. Changed a lot. It really was not like this before. You want to quit within couple of months, so that's super bad. That means you've had just about enough. Two years ago, there were real admins. Today, we have real kids that steal parents credit cards.

Ahhh, I forgot. Let me include this incase the faggots leave me a message to remind me how bad I was as an admin. It's partially true that I misused my powers, but they weren't because I didn't know how to admin 'cause it was the complete opposite. I'm a very curious person and I push and push my limits. I used to like to witness what a command does with my own eyes, so I've fucked things up here and there, but I've apologized. Players saw me as a cruel admin for the exact reason that I actually did my job and did not hesitate to step my foot in when it's needed. I didn't even give a fuck if they were my friends that were causing trouble, just like Tony the Tiger, but that hurt my rep really bad after I lost admin and wish I wasn't as harsh and more... benign?
              • Like Like x 1
              • Agree Agree x 1
                Orange, Jun 18, 2015 Last edited by Orange, Jun 18, 2015
              • Apr 18, 2012
                Woah woah woah what has been going on? I leave for like a week and this darude shitstorm happens?

What you say is quite true. Some of the newer admins have no idea how to deal with situations and instead ban on sight (that doesn't fit my style, I probably have the least bans given out of any admin).

I've instructed a few to act rationally and adhere to warnings and kicks before a ban when they ask me as a Level 2 but it seems a lot of the newer admins have gone rogue.
              • Mar 10, 2014
                ~facepalm~ orange ive been around for 3-4 years, and its not just admin that im giving up, its the server as a whole, its losing its touch and its player base.
                • Like Like x 1
                • Feb 8, 2013
                  What I meant to say was from when you were admin.
                • Mar 10, 2014
                • Feb 8, 2013
                  You're a cool guy, Disturbed. I wasn't fond of you, but you were a darn good admin. If you try to look pass the flaws of PlagueFest, I promise, even life will be better for you. Just ignore everything. Don't talk or type to anyone. You'll find yourself more care free than if you try to be care free. You'll swing back around, I guarantee.
                  • Agree Agree x 1
                  • May 15, 2011
                    Things change as time goes on, and so do people. So put your girly undies back on, get up and stop crying like a little bitch.
                    • Funny Funny x 3
                    • Winner Winner x 1
                    • Mar 20, 2011
                      There will always be chaos in life, and it can happen here too. Just need to move forward and enjoy what we have. Burying your head into the sand will never fix things and running away from issues that we have won't solve the problem either. Yeah I agree things can get annoying in time, but we all need to work together to make things better.

Just my 2 cents....

And with that, I am back to work.

Cheers
                    • Feb 5, 2013
                      How can you get up, when Gabe Newell fat ass is in the way?
                    • Feb 27, 2012
                      This is absolutely ridiculous. I've banned friends before. I've perma banned friends before. If someone seriously can't treat others fairly because they are friends, you shouldn't be admin.

I'm sorry you feel this kind of thing is going on. Have fun with the remaining time on your admin, and i hope you come back around soon! You'll be missed, but i hope you reconsider.
                      • Like Like x 2
                      • Agree Agree x 1
                      • Mar 10, 2014
                        i know this is, and thats why i cant stand to be a part of this, i constantly hear from people not to ban, or punish cuz they are "cool as fuck" or "they are my friend" well. rules are fuckin rules. you need to abide by them regardless
                        • Informative Informative x 1
                        • May 15, 2011
                          You listen to them even though you don't agree? As an admin it's your judgements that we're looking for, to make the right calls and follow the rules, ensuring the players do as well. If you're not up for that, maybe it's best you stay a player. If there are other admins being nit wits then report them, don't go all Hitler on it though, just be reasonable and understanding that not everything is black and white.
                          • Winner Winner x 2
                          • Apr 18, 2014
                            Disturbed, you were one of my best friends at the server, its sad to see you go. I hope that you come back after some time.
                          Thread Status:
                          Not open for further replies.