Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

My Trip

Discussion in Entertainment started by Kosuki, Oct 20, 2012

1. Apr 14, 2011
    So far on my trip I have encountered some interesting things... Of the ones I captured on camera here are 2. I am staying at the Hampton in Santa Barbara, CA. Here is my first idea of what to expect in the pool.
    [IMG]
    Four hairy guys spooning in the hot tub... I mean it would had been better if their would had been a girl! ^^

And Here is whats on the elevator door... WTF I did not know that that was reusable. I have heard of Plastic, Paper, Metal, Water and other still being reusable but really...

[IMG]

Children are reusable?
    • Funny Funny x 2
    • Sep 6, 2010
      LOL at four hairy guys enjoying the hot tub. Maybe you chose to stay in the wrong hotel like for old people?
    • Aug 10, 2012
      You like that stuff, right?
      • Funny Funny x 1
      • Oct 17, 2011
        Gay asses in hot tub? Good luck with that. It's probably full of piss.
        • Funny Funny x 1
        • Sep 6, 2010
        • Dec 19, 2008
          The pool/hot tub area looks nice! The four hairy guys sitting in the hot tub are planning something evil in the picture, I know it.
        • Apr 14, 2011
          Updates coming tonight good news is the meeting went well. Ill have pictures up soon.
        • Mar 12, 2008
          dude all you need is chest hair and a gold chain, you'd fit right in. (The hot tub, i mean)
        • Dec 19, 2008
          Was thinking something dirty until you said "the hot tub, i mean"
        • Jul 8, 2012

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
        • Apr 14, 2011
          I do not want to post the photos yet until I get permission from Rob. His line of work may not make it ok for me to post some. Ill get his permission, if I don't ill edit his face with a smiley then post.