Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

Discussion in Introductions started by N3GL3CTION, Jun 27, 2011

1. Jun 26, 2011
    Hi, I just wanted to introduce myself and say hi to everybody. I am N3GL3CTION, I play mainly on the zombie escape/ zombie mod servers. I also make custom sprays of graffiti if anybody wants them, just ask me in the servers or something. So I really don't know what else to put, except hi.
  2. Feb 1, 2011
    Welcome! Haven't gotten a chance to play with you yet but I'm sure I'll see you soon. If you ever feel inclined to make a Rasta colored spray that says "JAH" or something, I certainly wouldn't decline :thumbsup:
  3. Jun 26, 2011
    I could try lol, don't know if I can make multi-colored backgrounds in the programs, :shutmouth:
  4. Mar 26, 2011
    Welcome to plaguefest bro.
  5. Apr 11, 2011
  6. May 11, 2011
    Welcome to the forums. Enjoy the community =)
  7. Jun 26, 2011
    Thanks all! :grin:
    I also am going to be donating/becoming admin, haven't really decided yet.
  8. May 15, 2011
    Welcome to our snazzy community!

I hope you has a great time and look forward to seeing you on the Lila Panic Server!

Smiley Faces!
  9. Mar 19, 2011
    Welcome, Hope to see you in the Zombie Escape server sometime.
  10. Jun 25, 2011
    to the party in here
  11. Sep 26, 2010
    Hey man, played with you last night and you were alright :thumbsup: get donator first...if you like it, get to know the community more, and want to offer more time to pF, purchase admin
  12. Sep 6, 2010
    Welcome to the Plague Fest. I hope you'll have a great experience playing on PF servers!
  13. Nov 2, 2010
    I think he means use the edit button.. :shutmouth:
    On a side note- Welcome to the community man, enjoy your stay. And remember to read these RULES. This will benefit your stay, and prolong your ehmm 'removal'. :smile:
  14. May 15, 2011

Wrong person.

It was Ringtones doing that.

I mean not using it.