Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

CS:S Napalm Lag Fix (ZE)

Discussion in Server Updates started by Kyle, Jun 22, 2012

1. Apr 9, 2007
    • Like Like x 5
    • Winner Winner x 2
    • Informative Informative x 1
      Kyle, Jun 22, 2012 Last edited by Brian, Jul 28, 2012
    • Feb 1, 2011
      WOW omg I can't believe it. First the entity stuff and now this! You are truly a God among men Kyle!!!!

edit: okay so it was that other guy but whatever thanks for updating stuff or something?
      dillinger, Jun 22, 2012 Last edited by dillinger, Jun 22, 2012
    • Jan 12, 2012
      Fuck me some one is on fire aint they
    • Dec 3, 2011
      I dont exactly understand this, i am still lagging if a couple zombies are on fire in the ZE server, is this a 'hack' that will be put online to prevent that? Or is this a 'hack' thats already on the server but still lagging?
    • Jun 3, 2012
      Are you experiencing server lag or FPS lag?
    • Aug 5, 2010
      Good God It Has Been Done.
    • Dec 3, 2011
      Server lagg and fps drops
    • May 11, 2011
      great work,now if only minas could be fixed oh well
    • Jan 2, 2012
      Awesome :smile: Seems like we won't lag anymore because of the grenades igniting the zombies.
    • Apr 1, 2012
      there goes the fun in throwing panic nades!!!
    • Feb 9, 2012
      lol u can still do it. anyways kyle did u remove the limit on how many zombies can be set on fire? it seems you have but im just asking just in case. it's great not having lag nades anymore but im gonna miss the slow affect on nearby zombies..it's useful in crouch/vent areas xD.
    • Dec 6, 2011
      *insert over-exaggerated compliment regarding Kyle's server knowledge and his equivalent to a god, here*
      • Winner Winner x 1
      • Jun 4, 2006
        Tony for the fucken win, good shit. Hope it works as well as it appears to in practice.
      • Sep 25, 2010
        So far I have had no issues with this at all. This is amazing! All that is left to make things perfect is to find a fix for the mass lag attack when zombies penetrate humans defenses.
        • Agree Agree x 1
        • Mar 12, 2008
          I'll penetrate your defenses.

I'll be able to experience the new fix in ZE after work tonight. Swag.
          • Funny Funny x 1