Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

Nastyyy

Discussion in The No Count Section started by Rico Suavé, Apr 1, 2013

1. Dec 19, 2008
    If anyone watched the college basketball game last night. Louisville and Duke were playing and it was around six minutes in the 1st quarter. Kevin Ware went up to block a shot and landed I guess the wrong way and broke his leg. Check it out.
    Rico Suavé, Apr 1, 2013 Last edited by Brian, Apr 1, 2013
  2. Feb 1, 2011
    oh man, right after i finished my mac n cheese...
    • Funny Funny x 2
    • Dec 19, 2008
    • Jun 11, 2012
      I heard about this at work. Avoid it and forgot about it all day. Now I met with both disgust and hatred for what I've seen and for that I would like to show you my expression

[IMG]
      • Funny Funny x 2
      • Aug 1, 2011
        Personally I don't mind this kind of stuff, but for the sake of others you could at least put that in a spoiler and tag it accordingly.
        Some people might not appriciate coming into a thread and seeing this right off the bat.

On that note, ouch.
      • May 14, 2012
        • Agree Agree x 1
        • Dec 19, 2008
          I was just sitting there watching he game with my friend. Then BAM. Practically my reaction to it.
          [IMG]
        • Jan 14, 2013

Strange injury it didnt seem like he landed that badly
        • Dec 19, 2008
          So true. I thought he might have twisted something but then I looked again and I was like, "Damn!"
        • Mar 26, 2012
          I think I'm just used to gore on tv. When I see it in real life, it looks fake. On tv, I'm like "Ahhhhh!"

I've seen a similar fracture before, and this wasn't at work. The one in the picture looks like his tibia cause of how big it is, and the one I saw in real life was probably the fibula cause of how small it was, and it was sticking out more distally where his ankle was.
          Emily, Apr 1, 2013 Last edited by Aprz, Apr 1, 2013
        • Mar 5, 2013

Legs look really skinny. Or maybe just the angle.

[IMG]
        • Jan 14, 2013
          LoL at first I thought it was a prosthetic leg because of the color
        • Nov 11, 2011
          He took it like a man... atleast he tried in his circumstance. Sort of used to seeing this from rugby and hockey so =\
        • Dec 6, 2011
          Something like this happened because these dudes are so damn tall.... O.O

Yeah, seen way too much gruesome shit playing hockey. Like a collar bone sticking an inch out of the skin, or a skate slicing right through the main artery in a leg (my teammate almost died!).
        • Apr 14, 2011
          COOL! I watched the uncensored version on youtube!
        • Sep 8, 2012
          LOL I saw this on live television. I was so disgusted it wasn't even funny. My brackets..omg.
          Post Merged, Apr 1, 2013
          HONEY BOO BOO WARS (no sound: the bone end would make a nice dildo I was thinking

@HONEY BOO BOO WARS you're so weird..
          • Agree Agree x 1
          • Apr 12, 2012

Gotta hand it to him though, he said something like "My leg just felt funny, I didn't even think it was very bad until I saw my team's reaction, and then I looked down." Also, apparently he kept telling his team and coach as he was being taken to the ambulance to 'go win the game'.
          • May 31, 2012

I bet healing is going to be the worst pain in the world though; I remember when I broke my ankle (not compound like this one) I was like "it's sprained" or "I twisted it"... I was also drinking and took a 10 minute nap on the floor after I broke it lol which may have reduced the pain. But the swelling was the WORST it hurt so much in the cast.

This guy is a beast!
          • Apr 1, 2012
            beneath this handsome skin, majestic eyes and soft silky hairy head, chests, balls and armpits lie gruesome things that should be kept inside.