Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

Nature Photography

Discussion in Creativity started by Grape, Dec 28, 2014

1. Oct 24, 2013
    I got a chance to go around my vacation home and nature parks taking pics with my girlfriend and my mom's cameras for my first introduction into taking some semi-professional looking pictures.

Sorry Management if this is too much uploading. :kiss:
    I can delete some or all if I need to.

The tree that is on the water with its roots growing over that one log on the edge of the creek bed is the same one from the pictures I posted before when I went kayaking. The place where the three main branches come out was the one I was climbing in when the place was flooded, about 7+ feet higher when the water was up. (The tree I had 3 joints in my mouth)

You guys can post your pics if you're some kind photomagrapher.
    Hope you enjoy.:kissblow:

Attached Files:

• Artistic Artistic x 5
    • Like Like x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
    • Good Idea Good Idea x 1
    • Jul 8, 2012

I'm actually just getting into semi serious amateur photography. My Nexus 6 takes 4k pictures. But the concept of smartphone photography really interests me, simple but complex at the same time. I'll post some shots later maybe.
    • Oct 24, 2013
      I was learning to play with the natural light. I thought it was cool seeing the birds up close too.
    • Aug 7, 2012
      Do you have these posted anywhere other than here? The photos aren't really loading for me and the EXIF data isn't accessible. I'd like to check out a few of these more closely :smile:
    • Jul 8, 2012
      Should make an Imgur or something folder for them maybe?
      • Agree Agree x 1
      • Oct 24, 2013
        I deleted some of the data to remove possible personal details maybe being available.
        It shows up fine on my pc with Mozilla but my phone is not loading them on the same network. Maybe I'll upload them to tinypic.
        It's just a bitch to do that many lol. These are only my favorite's out of 250+ photos we took.
        I should've posted more of the little natural stairway we sat on the bottom of.
      • Oct 29, 2010
        • Agree Agree x 1
        • Oct 29, 2010

Keep shooting & improving
        • Oct 24, 2013
          I'm more of an artist not really expecting to really do anything with this
        • May 15, 2011
          We should call this thread Photography General to make it easier to find and sticky it so we have a place for people to share their pictures outside of video games, and make a general rule, thumbnails only, no full size images or it'll start to get cluttered.

I went out to a park and took some photo's of my car cause I really like my car.

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 1
          • Jul 8, 2012
            • Informative Informative x 1