Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

Insufficient Evidence Nayr

Discussion in Admin Abuse started by Brovalone, Sep 21, 2013

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jun 20, 2013
    I was attempting to get into that box on fail inc with the invisible wall and Nayr shot a vending machine on top of me when i attempted to free myself he froze me inside of it and said i was cade breaking. When i was unfrozen a zombie stabbed me. I believe this to be intentional since me and him do not get along.
  2. Apr 9, 2007
  3. Jun 20, 2013
  4. Feb 3, 2012
    Lets think about this for a second... I was already in the box, I had already shot my soda machine building my barracade and brovalone jumped into the soda machine and began to shoot it out becuase he could not get in. I shot the soda machine to keep my barracade in place, he continued to shoot at it until he shot it out so I froze him and told him to stop cadebreaking. I left the box and continued toward the roof and he got stabbed before he unfroze. He said that I shot the soda machine onto him and he said thats why he shot it out. Look at the chat log.. he stated he shot it out because I shot it onto him. Thats IMPOSSIBLE to do unless the soda machine was already there and he jumped into it. Jumping into someones barracde and shooting it out because you are stuck is not justification to cadebreak. This abuse thread is probably becuase I contributed comment to the perma ban of his other account. No abuse here... think about this logically guys, its impossible to create this the way he imagines.
  6. Feb 3, 2012
  8. Jed
    This message by Jed has been removed from public view. Deleted by Detonator, Sep 21, 2013, Reason: Read abuse thread rules please.
    Sep 21, 2013
  9. Jun 20, 2013
    I shot the vending machine out after you froze me because i tried getting out without shooting it and you froze me inside of it for "cade breaking". And for the record i only have one steam account Nayr.
  10. Sep 25, 2010
    We're going to need a demo of that round.
  11. Jun 20, 2013
    Yeah i don't remember all the map names. lol
  12. Apr 24, 2012
    I put my cade in place, then jumped into the box becuase there is ABSOLUTELY NO way to put the cade in place once you are in the box... you jumped into the cade then tried to shoot it out because you were stuck and I froze you after you shot it out and I left the box because my barricade was gone.
  13. Jun 20, 2013
    You got me stuck in the vendi and i tried to move it forward so i could jump over it to get out and you continued to shoot it on top of me. After a good 5 seconds i was frozen inside of it. After 10 seconds the freeze wore off and i shot it out because the zombies had spawned and i could no longer ztele.
  14. Apr 24, 2012
    tell me exactly how I got you stuck in my barricade... you had to jump into it to get there. The barricade was in place before you showed up, and you couldn't get into the box without jumping into the barricade and you got stuck and to get yourself unstuck you had to either shoot it out or teleport out of there.... You chose to shoot it out instead of !ztele. I was trying to keep my barricade in place that I set up before you jumped into it and got stuck. NOT MY FUALT that you got stuck.. this does not give you permission to shoot out my cade because you got yourself stuck.
  15. Jun 20, 2013
    No it gives me permission when you abuse your admin and freeze me inside of props.
  16. Apr 24, 2012
    In this very first statement you admitted that you attempted to enter my box.... that was already barricaded since I couldn't barricade it from inside the box I had to have already barricaded it before I got in, otherwise where did my sodamachine barricade come from???? hmmmmm Again, jumping into someones established barricade then consequently getting yourself stuck is considered CADEBREAKING which is griefing and against plaguefest rules, try reading the rules before submitting a bogus admin abuse thread.
    Post Merged, Sep 21, 2013
    If you were frozen INSIDE of the prop as you claim... how did you shoot it out exactly... because if you are frozen you CANNOT shoot, and if i stopped long enough to freeze you then you would have shot it out before I could finish typing.
  17. Jun 20, 2013
    Yeah i admitted that i was attempting to enter the box when a barricade was shot on top of me.
  18. Apr 24, 2012
    BULLSHIT! How could that Happen? Its impossible to get the soda machine around the corner and pull it in that slot once you are in the box... Its Absolutely IMPOSSIBLE. Stop your only making yourself look stupid by continuing this, its Absolutely impossible to have happened the way you are stating it here.
  19. Jun 20, 2013
    I was there before the vendi was it was shot on top of me. No one was in the box at this point.
  20. Jul 14, 2010
    Arguing back and forth won't solve anything, if no proof can be provided then we cannot do anything brovalone because it sounds like Nayr had already setup his barricade and you shot it to get in.
    On unpanic because props are glitchable, you could have just held e and slid out rather than shooting it, destroying someones cade.

Gonna lock this due to insufficient evidence, if anyone has a demo pm some lsa's and one of us will open this back up and discuss it further.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.