Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

Insufficient Evidence nayr

Discussion in Admin Abuse started by Peter凸(¬‿¬)凸, Jan 3, 2014

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Oct 30, 2013
    So watch the demo, he dced a few seconds after i turned. watch it in slowmo you can see he looked at me went in the corner then reconnected,he was in the processes of doing a secret. when i asked about it he chose not to respond so here we are.

Edit-jcubear was also on the scene in the demo he is a witness.

edit- goto 44k ticks on demo.

Attached Files:

2. Feb 27, 2012
    @Nayr could you fill us in on your side of the story please?
  3. Apr 24, 2012
    It wasnt intentional. I waited too long to reconnect because I wanted to be a zombie. I play that way most of the time. I love being a zombie. Its wasnt intentional and peter has been harrasing me alot this past week and I did respond to him and offered him to stab me twice.. it really wasnt on purpose and I wont wait so long to reconnect next time.. my apologies.
  4. Oct 30, 2013
    As seen in the demo you definitely turned and looked at me. Also dont try to turn this on me this is about you if you wish to make a complaint about me do so elsewere.
  5. Feb 1, 2011
    What tick does this happen at? The demo is long and I dunno what part you're referring to
  6. Oct 30, 2013
  7. Feb 27, 2012
    Okay, i watched the demo, and really, i don't think he saw you. He stood still for a good few seconds, never crossed paths with you when he looked.

At this point, he was just about to turn back around
    He had just barely turned around, and if i remember correct, he turned to the left, so he never looked at you/past you.
    He had just typed "retry"
    Lastly, you're JUST out of view over here. So i doubt he even saw you.

Seems just like a badly timed reconnect to me. All of that happened in under a second. I doubt he was like "oh noez! a zombie!" and reconnected. Unless you have more proof that we could look at.
  8. Oct 30, 2013
    he definitely knew i was there even before i turned. like i said if you watch in slowmo there is multiple moments were he seen me
  9. Oct 13, 2011
    I know you are reconnecting to be a zombie all the time. This demo is from a month ago and you were using sm_spec command in this demo. I asked penguin about this a while ago to make sure that using @spec to rejoin as a zombie is abusing.

I didn't post this demo because I wanted to spec you more to see if you were doing this on purpose.

Around min 4.24 nayr goes spec. He doesn't reconnect (check console)
    Min 4.08 joins back.

I got 2 screenshots because I knew there was something wrong with my demo recording thingy. (not showing hud)

After this thread, I'm kinda believe you're doing this on purpose.

Attached Files:

10. Apr 24, 2012
    Peter you know in the first part of your demo that was a pretty decent intentional grief you did. You trapped a human in the jail then opened it when a zombie came so he could be turned. Then you close him back in the jail and killed him. Nice grief man.
  11. Oct 30, 2013
    THIS THREAD IS NOT ABOUT ME. Aswell if i might add this isnt nayrs first time being accused of this.
  12. Apr 24, 2012
    Still nice grief though, you provided your own demo proof.
  13. Dec 30, 2006
    Incorrect. If you did something wrong and we see it, we will take equal action.
  14. Oct 30, 2013
    thats fine. Since we are talking about the cage now, the cage is used to trap zombies so when i see a zombie come yes im going to open it to trap them it is not a holding point ment for humans so that is his fault he enterd it when i was in control of that spot.
  15. Dec 30, 2006
    Now quit this useless bantering and let us go over the evidence. He said she said doesn't do anything. Grow up children.
  16. Soft Serve
    This message by Soft Serve has been removed from public view. Deleted by Luffaren, Jan 3, 2014, Reason: Read this: http://plaguefest.com/threads/abuse-thread-reminder-everyone-read.6380/.
    Jan 3, 2014
  17. Aphilion
    This message by Aphilion has been removed from public view. Deleted by Secprotocol, Jan 3, 2014, Reason: Not relevant. Only refer to the events that happened during this incident..
    Jan 3, 2014
  18. Oct 30, 2013
    exactly it is a point used to trap zombies and i was in control of the actual cage so it is fault.
  19. sourcream
    This message by sourcream has been removed from public view. Deleted by Tony the Tiger!! :D, Jan 3, 2014, Reason: irrelevant.
    Jan 3, 2014
  20. Feb 27, 2012
  21. Peter凸(¬‿¬)凸
    This message by Peter凸(¬‿¬)凸 has been removed from public view. Deleted by Tony the Tiger!! :D, Jan 3, 2014, Reason: irrelevant.
    Jan 3, 2014
  22. Sep 22, 2010
    I'll give you my opinion on this to be fair on both sides.

From what I've seen, the time that Nayr reconnected is near zombie spawn, so to say that he is doing it to escape zombies is subjective. Nayr had quite a gap between you and him which is more than enough to hold you off. So I'm seeing this as inconclusive at the moment.
  23. Oct 30, 2013
    He was in the process of doing a secret why start going into a secret if your going to disconnect?
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.