Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

Need a coder?

Discussion in Counter-Strike: Source started by Synopsis, May 28, 2012

1. May 28, 2012
    I find myself pretty good at Sourcemod coding, and if the time arises, i am willing to help code.
  2. May 15, 2011
    Our coder, I think, is @Kyle. Talk to him.
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • May 14, 2011

Does that look like something of the sort never will be implemented? Majority of the thread contains people voicing their agreement in the necessity of an accurate rank system...
    • May 14, 2011
      w/e lol. But I suggest he talks to kyle before he starts anything :razz:
      • Agree Agree x 1
      • May 28, 2012
      • Apr 9, 2007
        I can give you work. Can you show some examples?
      • May 28, 2012
        Yeah, im a bit busy tho, as of this week, making a map, and school work so it might take me a while to get back to you.
      • Apr 9, 2007
        Anything you've written in the past is fine :shock:
      • May 28, 2012
        =P.... i hate myself..... Everything i had written went to GFL and is in their FTP's, i had to wipe my hard drive cause of a virus... I couldnt find anything other than some editing i did for them. D=

Edit: BTW, the virus did most of the wiping for me D=
      • May 28, 2012
        My Edits.zip is all the plugins i've edited for them, to either remove bugs, or added new code for better functionality. This is the best i can do ATM. I haven't Actually coded in a while, so making new code would take time i don't have.

In terms of the ranking System, i prefer to use Gameme, or HLX Community Stats prebuilt stat collector, as i do not know the player lib of Event scripts to code the shots fired and all of that. They tend to not add the 1000 point bonuses on maps

Attached Files: