Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

Need advice for a Graphics Tablet.

Discussion in Media Devices started by Cheesy, May 10, 2012

1. Oct 24, 2011
    Hey guys ive been wanting a graphics tablet for quite a while and ive been doing quite a bit of research and ive seen how pricey they can get, but the thing is i dont want to spend all this money for a shitty one or just one that might not be good for what im acctually going to use it for, I want to get into designing my own skate deck, so i think a graphics tablet would really help me out on that. If any of you own one or have any advice for me and my search for one, or just some random input it would really help me out :grin:
    I have no set price range but im not going to spend like $300 on one :frown: i would like to keep it at about $100-175.
  2. Jul 19, 2011
    you should add "crackers" to your name. no particular reason at all.
  3. Oct 17, 2011
    Make it chocolate crackers :razz:.Anyways, search www.amazon.com. It has everything that you need but I think it's a bit expensive.
  4. Nov 29, 2010

Pertaining to the topic. For about $50 you can simply buy a standard Wacom Bamboo. Wacom dominates the market for graphics tablets, and even their lower end tablets are superior to all the other tablets out there.

I shelled out $450 for my intuos 4, and not a single regret
    Clam Chowder, May 10, 2012 Last edited by Clam Chowder, May 10, 2012